bavaria bound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bavaria bound

so, it's finally happening. my wife and I have been trying to make a move to europe for some time now and we now have departure confirmation. no kids, except for my dag, and we won't be taking much but some clothes and electronics.

we will be starting language and cultural classes soon but I'm hoping the worldly world of stanceworks can shout out some pointers and the like on all the intricacies. we've been to germany a couple times, mostly düsseldorf area and adenau, never to bavaria but we're excited to say the least.

destination is münchen/munich. I'm fairly confident we'll have housing sorted but suggestions on areas and such are always welcome. I'd love some tips on where to source a used car, classifieds and such, and suggestions on makes and models is welcomed too, even though I've got some things in mind. I've been scouring pistonheads and mobile.de for months. anything else, throw it in. daytrips, great drives, the not so touristy things to do, even though we'll be tourists, alpine stuff, skiing and climbing, car shows, track day events, karting, stuff we should bring with us, more?

prost

I don't know much about germany, but I would like to be the first to tell you good luck.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

preesh

Comment

Working...
      X