Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H20i 2014.....which hotels are better????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H20i 2014.....which hotels are better????

Hi guys, I made a post somewhere else, but not sure if it was in the correct section. Anyway, hope I get a response in here. I am trying to book a hotel room for H20i 2014. This will be my first time going so I was wondering which are the best hotels around the area. Not looking for anything expensive either, but I want something close to the action. Can anyone tell me which street is the one where majority of the action takes place or which hotels are close to it?

thanks guys,

Pretty much any point along Coastal highway in Ocean City is pretty good; although, there wasn't too much car action near the boardwalk and single digit streets- at least when we went on saturday night.

It really depends on how much you want to be "in the middle of the action". The 45th street lot was pretty bumpin' last year:
    First off, shits gonna be bananas. Lets start getting things going on this. Well start a list for the main line up. If you wanna rep with us post in h

Its pretty much a modified car take over of OC; there are just mini-meets everywhere after the "official H2Oi meet" and cars just cruising the coastal highway strip in OC.

Most of the hotels are nice down there. If you change your mind and you don't want to be in the middle of the action the whole time, there are some other hotels and places to stay in Bethany beach which is just North of there; and some more a little further North in Rehoboth. I've stayed in all three towns and its much easier to catch some sleep in Bethany or Rehboth haha.

More pics around 45th street lot:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

"well...I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong" -unknown
    instagram:@cleantune ; Twitter: Cleantune@Cleantune2

Comment

I always stay at the sea cove. The rooms are cheap and it's sorta gross but shit ALWAYS goes down in front of the hotel so it's always a good time. After last year though I think the owner is going to be very strict because bone heads were acting a fool in the rooms and trashing the parking lot.

Comment

Fuck the sea Cove, I will never stay there ever again. In 2012 they had bed bugs in 2 rooms. Never again. It's such a shit hole. Stay at any of the well known hotels, reviews are pretty accurate if you take a look. I doubt there are any condos available, but take a look if you have a few friends who are going.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

check bedbug registry.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Seacove has gotten progressively worse since I started going, to the point that I wouldn't reccomend anyone go there now. Castle in the Sand is nice and usually pretty cheap.

Comment

my grandma's house in bethany is pretty nice i hear

IG: Nick475

Comment

if you like stoners at the front desk, illiterate housekeeping, cumstained fold out couches, no hot water, non flushing crappers, tvs from 1987, doors that dont lock, and a minifridge that didnt stay closed.... then the Royalton in perfect for you.

dont believe the pics on their website

Comment

I've stayed at a few different hotels over the years. None were any more flattering than the next. H20i is pretty much a 50/40/10 situation for me. 50% of the time i'm out cruising/hanging out with people, 40% of the time i'm wasted and the last 10% is the actual time I spend at the hotel sleeping.

This year I am staying in a house off of 5th. I usually stay more on the outskirts. Regardless of where you stay, it's a short cruise to just about anywhere.
                  MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                  Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Having worked at a hotel, I would suggest staying away from anything lower than a 3S star resort/hotel.

If not, bring your own sheets, pillows and bed cover thing, put the bed cover thing over the one that is already there, and wear gloves when taking off the old sheets. Then keep all of your belongings in your bags and refuse to have your room serviced. Put a small piece of tape on top of the door so you can tell if someone has been in your room with a do not disturb sign also. If you have trash, put it outside of the door in the trashcan to have it dumped.

Before you put your stuff into a room, lift up the sheets/bedspread and inspect for bedbugs or little black specs. If you find them, leave immediately.

If you are going to get shitfaced with your friends, bring a tent, or sleep in the car. It will give you more booze money, don't expect to bring bitches back to the tent or car, that shit's a nightmare.

Haven't been to H2Oi before, but most cheaper hotels are the same.

p.s. They usually don't change the thing under the spread, or the comforter(the thick one) I've seen bloodstained, and piss stained comforters and pillows being put back, because they were "acceptable" and the guest most likely wouldn't look anyway. Just a spray of air freshener to hide the odor, and they are "good to go".

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

I recommend Sea Cove if you want Aids
                      This is my signature

Comment

Originally posted by sterling archer View Post
                        I recommend Sea Cove if you want Aids
                        05' ZCP M3 | ig: @justin821

Comment

has anyone stayed at the princess bayside beach hotel? i already have two rooms at the hampton but am looking to be as deep in the party zone as possible.

Comment

all of these hotel reviews are A+ haha
                            Instagram: danimal._
                            Mercedes Build Thread
                            Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                            X