FS: Work Brombacher's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Work Brombacher's

Work Brombachers Wheels. 5x130mm bolt pattern, 8"x18" front and 10"x18" rears. ET56 on all of them. I was told they came off of a 996, but fit with no issues on my 964.

These wheels were disassembled. The centers were professionally media blasted, powder coated gold and clear coated. The clear coat was stripped off the lips, they were refinished, polished, new 'Brombacher' decals where applied (two per wheel), and then three coats of wheel wax applied. The barrels were cleaned, sanded, primed, painted and cleared. The wheels were then reassembled, torqued to Work specs, and sealed.

The goal was for the wheels to be flawless when complete. With that being said I would rate them a 9/10, because nothing is perfect. The wheels have not had tires mounted after the rebuild, and only one (1) front and one (1) rear were mounted on the car for an aesthetic check.

I purchased these about a year ago based on the assumption that they were in good condition. Upon getting them home I found they where not up to the condition I was told.

Turns out the painted finish on the centers was flaking off in large chunks, the imperfections in the clear coat was not wax build up, but rather issues with the clear coat, and what I was told would wash off the barrels, simply would not. No matter what product was used. Hence my motivation for the rebuild.

Included I have four (4) new Work valve stems for the front wheels, two (2) new Work valve stems for the rear wheels, two (2) sets of new stainless steel wheel assembly bolt (five in set, total of ten), and two (2) spare 'Brombacher' decals. These spare parts alone are work over $150.

For everything I would like to get $2,800. Shipping can be arranged, and would be extra.

This is truly a case of my loss is your gain, as I have far more into these wheels than I am asking. However a change in priorities makes me think these wheels would be better off not sitting unused in my house.

More pictures are available. Please email me with any questions.

gorhamjb AT gmail DOT com
    Attached Files

Wheels

Would you be willing to ship to the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by Faizul View Post
      Would you be willing to ship to the UK?
      Yes. Please email me and we can work something out.

Comment

Working...
      X