Not very compassionate on and economics scare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not very compassionate on and economics scare

Not very compassionate on and economics scare people away from going to the hospital but do you need to go to hospital nothing that I mean going to encounter people here will arena very good at their job on all the time and why I'm wrong but yeah I mean use after now not know not take them seriously on is now I’m and yeah I don't know some people aren't going on being backing at their job but it doesn't have anything against you on exactly mom and from there other sidecar I work actually for prime healthcare which owns now got like six or seven hospitals in the southern California area and I used to do rounds because I was apery diem like I guess consult you call it been so what would do it because I ran group at a PHP level where a lot about our I'm I guess severely mentally ill patients like us get affected schizophrenic arm patient who they've really struggle functioning and 11 boards here may come in every day I'd go to the inpatient ward where and the ER to affect people to find out where we need to put them and so that was part of my job and there weren’t a lot of me that make sense like on happy time I get there and they be like oh we just heard that person I'm like but I thought that they you know had.
Working...
X