Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all ballers

Painballers that is...

I was just wondering who played around here. Do you play recreationally or competatively? Feel free to post pics of your setup! I'll do the same here pretty soon.
    Simple.

I got a spider MR100 for cristmas. Haven't used it yet, as I haven't gone paint balling

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Had a bt-4 and a vibe. The bt-4 was my woodsball for a while and the vibe was a fun gun once i got less seriously. I wish i kept the vibe but i sold it for car money. Ill get back into it evetually. What did you run?

Comment

Started with a Tippmann '98 Custom Carbine (loved that shotgun feel). Sold that for car money. Picked up an A5 a few years later but then sold that soon after for car parts once again. A couple years ago I was looking to get into a higher end gun but decided against it since I knew I would just sell it again eventually. So I picked up a Spyder Victor for 50 bucks and honestly as far as bang for your buck goes, its been great. Wish I played more than like once or twice a year though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by d0wse View Post
          Had a bt-4 and a vibe. The bt-4 was my woodsball for a while and the vibe was a fun gun once i got less seriously. I wish i kept the vibe but i sold it for car money. Ill get back into it evetually. What did you run?
          I've got a 2011 Alien Independence with a Bob Long Torpedo Reg and Long Shot barrel. For my air/hopper setup, I have a Pure Energy 45/4500 carbon tank with a Dye Rhino cover, and a Vlocity Jr. with a Virtue Chip and a speed feed. My mask is a JT Spectra with a smoked lens.

Simple.

Comment

Working...
          X