Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Authentic 18" BBS LM for Porsche 986 or NB 993/996

Hey folks,

I have been sitting on this set of 986 spec'd Authentic BBS LM wheels for some time, considering installing them on my 993. However, I have found another set of wheels that I'd rather run on my Carrera so these ones are for sale. There is some slight curb rash and I am considering having these refinished and polished by my local wheel shop. These are the real deal and not reproductions.

These wheels are intended for Boxster/Cayman 986/987 offsets, but they should work on narrow body 993 and 996 Carreras. These might work on 964, late model 944, 928 and 968 as well, but the potential buyer should do their homework on fitment first.

I have two asking prices: one without the touch-up work done and one with. My pricing is firm.

Specs:
    2 Front Wheels: 18" x 8" et 50
    2 Rear Wheels: 18" x 9.5" et 55

Condition:
    Very Good. Some of the wheels have slight curb rash. One wheel has a single scuff on the center spokes.

Price:
    As Is: $2600 + shipping and PayPal Fees
    Reconditioned: $3000 + shipping and PayPal Fees

New these wheels run close to $1000 each plus shipping and sales tax. They are also made to order and take time for delivery. These wheels are period appropriate to '90s and early '00s Porsches and are considered by many as the most desirable aftermarket wheels.

Local buyers preferred, but I am willing to ship these at the buyer's expense. Located in the San Francisco, Bay Area. Additional, higher resolution photos available upon request. I am in no rush to sell these and will wait for the right buyer.

BBS LM 1 small.jpg

BBS LM 2 small.jpg

BBS LM 3 small.jpg
    Last edited by Spyder_Man; 05-07-2014, 12:04 AM.

I've got a couple of local inquiries so I wouldn't be surprised if these sell by next weekend.

Comment

These wheels have sold.

Comment

Working...
      X