Dockweiler meet ( e30 heavy content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dockweiler meet ( e30 heavy content)

Well i was thinking main page, until the lot filled and they closed the parking lot. Probably cutting the turnout in half

Anyway, this is some of what made it:

Then i went home...

Flickr

Main page? The cars all seem very sub par, but looks like a lot of people

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
      For some reason I find this car strangely attractive.
      Originally posted by da3bous
      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

E34 is so hot. I waaaaaaant

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

sick e30's. that AW e34 is dope!

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Main page? The cars all seem very sub par, but looks like a lot of people
            Well thats the thing, alot didnt show, some of which are serious boner machines

the last 2 dockweiler meets, autin was there, another pretty sick e28, several e30 m3s..

that e34 was pretty sick, save for the dent. the slammed e30 in that beige ( not quite true bronzit) doesnt look as low as it does in real life. the wheels are only 15s, and its an early model, looks like the tails are on the ground.
            Last edited by Stephen; 07-20-2009, 02:02 AM.

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              Well thats the thing, alot didnt show, some of which are serious boner machines

the last 2 dockweiler meets, autin was there, another pretty sick e28, several e30 m3s..

that e34 was pretty sick, save for the dent. the slammed e30 in that beige ( not quite true bronzit) doesnt look as low as it does in real life. the wheels are only 15s, and its an early model, looks like the tails are on the ground.
              Glad you understood what I meant, after re-reading my post it could come off wrong, just meant that the main page event coverage includes incredibly top notch cars.

Get to another show!

Comment

No no, i gotcha. Alot of those e30s are nice machines, but not necissarily because of the stance. I'm going to try and hit some more, maybe with more stance luck

Flickr

Comment

sorry to burst your bubbles but my lil brothers e30 shits on all of these cars.

Comment

^ Did you even read the comments?

Comment

no i was tired and i usually dont **** so i wanna say sorry for poppin my mouth off haha. those cars all have hella potential.

so i retract my previous statement.

Comment

And outside of stance, the red car is s52 swapped, soon to recieve boost. The purple cabby is an origninal mtech cabby thats boosted and walks away from alot of swapped cars.. and thats just his toy, the real beast is his e30 m3..

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                        X