X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18x7.5 +40 4x114.3 Gram Light Pro57

Selling 4 18x7.5 +40 4x114.3 Gram Light Pro57s
    Bought them on here a few months ago used
    One wheel is bent but can still be driven on (i daily drove it for 1000 with minor vibration). More details below the pics.
    Powder coated black but parts of the paint are peeling they are detailed in the pics
    I have all 4 center caps

Selling w/o tires for $450 + shipping

I'd rather not sell with the tires since they are practically brand new and it will jack up the shipping cost but if you want them we can work something out.

I bought the wheels used a few months ago and it turns out one wheel is bent and can't be repaired. So I'm putting them back up for sale to see if anyone would want them as drift spares or just something to even to roll around with daily.

Honestly the bent wheel isn't that noticeable. I rolled around on the wheels for about 1000 miles and only felt light vibration at low speeds. Around 60mph the vibration is more noticeable but still is not that bad. I thought they just needed to get rebalanced so last week I took them back to the place that originally balanced them. It was only then that the tech showed me that one wheel was bent. He said that he was able to add enough weights to get it to pass.

I wanted to properly fix it so I took it to a wheel specialty shop to have the wheel repaired. After checking it out the guys there said they wouldn't be able to fix it.

So they roll fine and really someone could use them on the road if they want. I just can't stand any vibration while driving so it will always annoy me if I keep them on the car.
Working...
X