• Show
Clear All

• 19" staggered RD Sport/Radius S4 Forged 3pc wheels

Brand: Radius/RD Sport*
    Bolt Pattern: 5x130
    Size: Front - 19x9 ET45 Backspace: 6.25"/1.5" polished step lip
    Rear - 19x10.5 ET50 - Backspace 7.25"/2.5" polished step lip
    Tires: No
    Weight: Unknown, but pretty darn light compared to my Vossen.
    Asking: $1000
    Shipping? I would prefer not to, but will at buyers expense.
    Payment: Cash, Paypal (plus 3% fee).
    I don't check the forums here too much, so please contact me at skurvybstard_at_gmail.com

PICS: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Matt...ary/RD%20Sport
    (sorry, I don't want to edit all these to make them smaller for this forum)

I am selling these wheels for a friend who is not computer savvy. These wheels came off his Porsche Carrera and were imported from Italy many moons ago. Two of the wheels have slight chipping on the silver faces. This can easily be repairs or stripped and repainted if you want to change the colors. One of the rear wheels has a crack in the inner barrel (pictured). This will either need to be welded up professionally or replaced. The second rear wheel appears to have had a crack welded up in the past. This is pictured as well, look for the picture with the yellow markings. I cannot speak for the quality of the weld, but based off the sticker that was on the wheel, I believe there may be a small leak. This should also be replaced. I have found replacement inner barrels listed anywhere from $75 to $300 depending on the width you choose. I have been in email contact with the managing director/owner at RD Sport about getting OE replacement barrels.

*RD Sport is the original Racing Dynamics company. RD Sport created a company called Radius in 1996 to sell RD wheels in the states and Canada due to an ongoing legal battle over the naming rights (See more information here: e46fanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268267 )
    PLEASE NOTE: These wheels are the real deal. These are not the knock offs by the other Racing Dynamics/Electrodyne. I have been in email communication with Federico L. Pavoncelli at RD Sport about getting replacement barrels for the two damaged ones. **UPDATE 2/7/14** Federico says they have new barrels in stock for $225/ea. I have seen other barrels from AMC Rim Halves for as little as $93.

You wont find another set of legit 3pc/modular wheels for this price. Brand new these wheels went for over $5k! Even with the minimal cost to repair them, you will still have some of the most unique wheels around. Not your bolt pattern? Get some adapters and slap them on your ride? These are currently in boxes and ready to go to a new home.
    Attached Files

I have 4 19x6" OEM RD Sport Barerls done in satin black I am not using. Also, unless you are a retailer, you cannot buy rim halves from AMC. They are a wholesale supplier only. I also have an account with them if anyone needs anything.
    There will always be someone driving something nicer than yours. Just don't park next to that guy!

IG: @Thee_Deported

Comment

Unfortunately, these rears are 7.5". If you can get a good deal on that size, I'd be very interested.

Comment

Lowered price $900 obo. Just trying to get these out of my garage.

Comment

$800? Not sure why these are still around honestly...

Comment

I'm holding off on selling these now. I have some barrels coming from The_Sauce on here. Going to rebuild and refinish them and see if I can adapt them to my G37.

Mods can close/lock this if they want.

Comment

Originally posted by skurvybstard View Post
              I'm holding off on selling these now. I have some barrels coming from The_Sauce on here. Going to rebuild and refinish them and see if I can adapt them to my G37.

Mods can close/lock this if they want.
              would i be able to buy the rear barrels off you i need them for mine.

Comment

Originally posted by goldsteina9 View Post
                would i be able to buy the rear barrels off you i need them for mine.
                I'm using the new barrels I just bought to rebuild these wheels. The old ones have been cut up and welded on since they were useless.

Comment

Working...
                X