Coilover Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coilover Query

Hey guys, ive got some shitty coilovers that are shit, and have a question to make them less shit...

Basically, i bought some groupn top pans for my coilies (because they are smaller - therefore will go lower) and cut out a spring and got my car low but i want it lower! :twisted:

can somebody explain to me how by cutting an extra coil out of my springs this will able me to go lower? ive heard it gives me more travel therefore lets me go lower without bottoming out as much, but my dad seems to disagree and just want to clear this up.. thanks

Originally posted by Geone View Post

can somebody explain to me how by cutting an extra coil out of my springs this will able me to go lower? ive heard it gives me more travel therefore lets me go lower without bottoming out as much, but my dad seems to disagree and just want to clear this up.. thanks
    cutting out a coil will make the spring shorter .. shorter spring = lower. you'll have less travel and bottom out more.

Comment

just buy some better coils?

Comment

buy better coils, or buy some shorter springs for the coils
        emerson@migsmotorsports.com
        MigsMotorsports.com
        San Diego Car Service / Installs and Part Sales... Contact us at info@migsmotorsports.com or call us at 858-334-3989..
        Suspension B&G / Eibach / H&R / Kw / KYB / Bilstein Wheels Miro / Alufelgen / Rotiform Clothing effin euro - If we do not list it, ask us and well get it!

Comment

Working...
        X