Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BASHED - Short film

Hi everyone,
    With some friends from the Stupid Crew, we did a "no budget" short film about our lifestyle, and our passion : CARS and DRIFT.
    An awesome photographer and friend, from Eben, Jonathan RADOS has directed the footage and made us dream :

"This movie is dedicated to all persons who enjoy cars in a large way.

It's the story of some friends who started to drift in the street, some years ago.
    After main illegal trainings and some competitions, they decided to start their own event, here in France.
    The fact is that Drift, in France, is quite unappreciate and misunderstood. But they did it, even after many complications concerning tracks regulations.
    Because it's very hard in France to find a track who can accept drift sessions,
    Those twenty years old guys finally did it.

That event is named «DriftBash», and after two times, it was the best event/competition in which I participated !

This movie is very important for us.
    We really want to show to the world that France can do good things concerning our passion, also in a cinematic way, without any money...
    J.Rados x Eben
    "

Be quiet and appreciate >>
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9U97Dx735Q"]BASHED - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks to all Partners and Friends, and especially to : Eben x J.Rados and Sigier Records x S.Sigier, for the awesome post production.

Last edited by jeger; 01-25-2014, 06:58 AM.
    sigpic

|| - Lowered 320i E36 Sedan - ARKTISGRAU-Metallic - ||

Instagram :: district_ride

I'll watch this on my lunch break, looks good.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

This was epic! Sick video man, loved the shot with the 240sx/silvia scrapin' the wall!

Comment

Siiiiccckkkk

Comment

Thank you guys !!

Hope, the 2014 season will give us some nice drift videos ! Nürburgring Driftcup - Round 1 in April, and 3 guys will run..
          sigpic

Comment

C'est bon!!

Good content. From a film standpoint, the cuts and editing were very good. some of the actions seem alittle cheesy when you think about them, yet your DP managed to pull them off quite well without them seeming stupid. The tire stealing scene was very well shot, however at first I thought you guys were breaking in to go slide somewhere. Of course, some footage of you guys sliding roundabouts/ street would have been cool, but the track shots work well. The kind of abrubt ending (imo) left me wishing for more, even if it was just a few shots you guys changing tires back and having some beers. Sound track was great, props to your sound design guy for using left hand suzuki method. Awesome song.
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you man ! I like to read some feedback like that, with details

In fact, we filmed the 1st part in one weekend ! Cars was not able to drift because of preparation for the next year and the street drift become less our goal. The 2nd part was filmed during our events, 3 months before.. and the street shots we have, are not in the same quality !
              Last edited by jeger; 01-26-2014, 08:52 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X