Want some feedback on an idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want some feedback on an idea

I had an idea recently but I'm not so sure I'm sold on it yet. I have a half roll cage in my daily and it's currently painted a couple different primer colors and looks pretty track-car-ish (If that makes sense). I want it to look a little more classy but stand out at the same time, so I was thinking of using the House of Kolor glow in the dark paint, just to stand out a little (at night anyways). Thoughts? Other ideas? Suggestions? Experience with the House of Kolor Glo paint?
    "Don't worry guys, I'll just stay here, drinking my chocolate milk, and you guys can keep buying nice things for your cars."-ZiddyGrew

What a bright idea!

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
        What a bright idea!
        Couldn't be further from the couth!

Comment

rofl @ ollie
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

If you want it to look classy i say get it done in black chrome or nickel plated you might be able to get this mixed up in cans or close to the black or nickel chrome look?if not just go for it with the glow and get some pics up so we can have a good look
            Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

The more I think about it the more ricey it seems.. Might just get some rattle can glow in the dark paint to test it out though. It's also -20 degrees here so it's gonna be awhile until I get some results up. I like the black chrome idea..
              "Don't worry guys, I'll just stay here, drinking my chocolate milk, and you guys can keep buying nice things for your cars."-ZiddyGrew

Comment

wrap it on red leather, some thing like this...

XXR 502 18x8.5" front 18x9.5" rear

Comment

That leather idea would be interesting.. But it's not the "stand out" I'm looking for

Comment

Working...
                  X