350Z coils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 350Z coils

Asking for my cousin, hes got a Z and is looking to give it a decent drop and improve his handling on it. All ive sworn by are KW V2's, but I know weve got some 350 guys here who would def know more than I do about them.

What kind of suspension are you guys running? Recommendations on what he should go with? Vendors that can ship to Canada are necessary.

Thanks!

(hope Edafe chimes in lol)
    David

I would suggest Stance Coilovers.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

I hear a new option is coming for the Z very soon...

Comment

stance's are the best bang for the buck. definitely would have been my top choice had i not chose air
        I put in WORK

Comment

well, hes not going for a slam, just wants a decent drop but mainly improve his handling bc he is going to start drifting it.

do stance coils improve handling? or strictly for slamming it?
          David

Comment

I'm running Tein Flexs on mine...they don't go that low, but car handles super good, I've also got the optional EDFC (can change the dampening from inside the car with a little computer), I've also got Hotchis sway bars, and SPC rear camber arms. Love the way my car drives, it's a ton of fun.

That being said, Flex's aren't cheap, lol but KWs aren't either...

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
              I hear a new option is coming for the Z very soon...
              I too have heard this.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

I have ran, Tein flex and now stance gr+pro but also heard a new option will be unveiled very soon
                www.slammered-inc.com

Comment

Have you looked in to BC Racing Coilovers? We run them on tons of 350z's and they rule. They cant be beaten for the money.

You can slam it if you want, and they also improve handling. You can also choose whatever spring rates you would like for no additional charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkside Eng View Post
                    Have you looked in to BC Racing Coilovers? We run them on tons of 350z's and they rule. They cant be beaten for the money.

You can slam it if you want, and they also improve handling. You can also choose whatever spring rates you would like for no additional charge.
                    Ive been running these on my G for over a year now and am very Happy!:

Comment

Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
                      I too have heard this.
                      BLOX RACING!!!

April fools.
                      NO ONE here can beat this guy:
                      http://www.streetfire.net/video/jdm-...sh_1998955.htm

Comment

Working...
                      X