Driveway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driveway

Just some boring driveway shots. I was going to pick up some Sawblades but I think they are going to be a little to aggressive for my OEM+ look. I'm going to take the rear perches out on the coil overs and drop the fronts some more. I need to fix my fender lining on the front passenger side because it's missing a screw and rubbing like crazy. Rolling my fenders should be in the near future as well. The next time I need more tires I might try something a little less beefy. The wheels are 16x6.5 all around and I am running a 205/55/16. I want something that is the same profile but just not as beefy on the wheel.

Last edited by supercharge2go; 07-15-2009, 07:53 PM.
    Neuspeed Supercharged 2.0L MkIV Jetta
    2.4 inch pulley | C2 #42 tune | Bosch 440cc injectors | Vr6 MAF | Snow Performance Stg 1 water/meth | Autotech 260 cam | GLI exhaust | CAI | Vr6 clutch/g60 14lb flywheel | Stg 1 polyurethane dogbone motor mount

Looks good

Comment

I like you plaid rear view mirror. did you do your whole headliner??
      -Brandon-

Comment

No I just did the rear view mirror, sun roof motor cover, arm rest and ash tray cover.

I plan on doing the headliner and pillars black. I am going to have a shift boot made out of the plaid fabric.
        2.4 inch pulley | C2 #42 tune | Bosch 440cc injectors | Vr6 MAF | Snow Performance Stg 1 water/meth | Autotech 260 cam | GLI exhaust | CAI | Vr6 clutch/g60 14lb flywheel | Stg 1 polyurethane dogbone motor mount

Comment

Plaid is sick!
          Originally posted by da3bous
          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

retro cassette player is a nice touch.

Looks like it's off to a good start.

Comment

Lol off to a good start. I have had the car for almost 4 years. It was bone stock when I bought it and has gone through several phases but I think she is where I want her to be. The only big exterior mods left are lower it more, install side skirts, and get some new wheels. The motor is where I spent all my money supercharging it and what not. I actually use the cassette player to play my iPod. It sounds so much better than those FM transmitters lol.

Comment

I really like the plaid highlights. I plan on doing my whole headliner and pillars
                -Brandon-

Comment

I didn't have enough fabric to do the whole headliner or I would have. That was actually a dress I found at a thrift store and cut it up.
                  Last edited by SeanDub; 07-17-2009, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Cool yeah I'm ordering mine off a website that sells it by the yard. I kinda planned on doing it already but some shite set me back..... Like finally ordering wheels lol
                    -Brandon-

Comment

very clean ride you have there, and the interior pieces are awesome. For sure less tire would do justice

Comment

burberry :luv:

-Brandon
                        E46 No More..
                        Her Concise History:
                        http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

Haha Love the Burberry. For OEM+, may I reccomend some RS6 wheels?? the RXs are nice, but I think there just too small for a Mk4. Some 17s or 18s would fill it out nice.

Comment

Looks good man, and I love those burberry accents
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

Love the Burberry accents...that's next on my list of things to do...my last two cars have had Burberry shift boots, haha...your car is clean! I like it a lot. Def. wouldn't go with Sawblades...Fat Fives would be hot. Should joey mod the headlights too.

Mind telling me where you found the cloth or whatev? (Nvm, read your post above)

And it's a girls car, not a guys. lol
                              Last edited by 1985zcar; 07-16-2009, 01:47 AM.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Working...
                              X