New thing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New thing...

Soooo I haven't been posting much cuz I got rid of my Passat and didn't have something Stance-worthy...

Pic for reference:

I picked up a 350Z...aaaand I just ordered different wheels for it. Fitment isn't going to be anything super crazy because I decided that the car is too fun to drive to do some super poked out wheel fitment that's gonna stop me from taking corners fast

New wheels are 19x9.5 and 10.5s, and should be here sometime next week...I'll post pictures once they arrive.

Here's some pics of it as it sits now:

Current (short) mod list:

-GReddy twin turbo kit
    -HKS Fcon VPro management, HKS Knock/Amp meter, GReddy EO-1 boost controller, etc.
    -Engine has been totally gone though, upgraded everything, lol.
    -Tein Flex coilovers with EDFC (don't go low enough...)
    -Hotchkins sway bars, SPC rear camber arms
    -SSR Comp-Hs, will be off the car once the new wheels come.

Dyno sheet on 16lbs put down 550whp. I daily at 11lbs. It's capable of more, but no one in the NW tunes HKS software so far as I know.

Sooooo anyways, I guess this is my reintroduction to Stanceworks. Once I get the new wheels on I'll get some more photos

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Holy phuck, that sounds pretty intense. Looking forward to the new wheels

Comment

Yeah...it's definitely a handful to drive, lol. Traction is an issue, even on the freeway sometimes.

It's funny my first car was a Z (hence my username on forums)...now I'm back in another.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Damn, awesome car. Can't wait to see it with the new wheels. Just keep it clean!

Comment

i like what youre doing to it and all. but i really **** those z cars.
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Turbo 350? Oh my Looks awsome man, looking forward to seeing the new wheels!

Comment

damn clean
              -Jorge-

Comment

Get out of here with this teaser bs, what are the new wheels biiitch? Car is clean in person too

Comment

Shame to see the Passat go. It was always one of favorites on the tex.

Comment

lol thanks man...Travy hates it...cuz it's not a MK4. LAWL!

The new wheels will be here next week sometime...guess you'll have to come to another GTG Travy, HA

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

550? Jesus
                      Originally posted by da3bous
                      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Nice! I've had two 280z old schools and a 300z myself, always loved them bastids. Looks great already, I loved what you did with your passat so I'm more than confident that your new wheel choice will make this car even sicker.
                        [

Comment

http://kpi.squarespace.com/contact-info/ I believe Chris can tune hks tell him ryan shaeffer sent ya
                          Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by 1985zcar View Post
                            lol thanks man...Travy hates it...cuz it's not a MK4. LAWL!

The new wheels will be here next week sometime...guess you'll have to come to another GTG Travy, HA
                            So i'll get to see them in June when I goto leavenworth then?

Comment

in for pics of the new wheels

any engine shots?
                              Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Working...
                              X