• Show
Clear All

• StanceWorks Tristate Area Meet....Idea

We should work on getting a meet going on or something.Just a idea

agreeeeeed

stanceNeon | halcyonphoto.net

Comment

yes we should.

Ollie and myself and trying to work on getting something set up for the end of August. Something similar to the Stance of the Union meet in texas but here in the tri-state area.

Once we finalize a date and location we'll have to flood other forums including this one to spread the word.

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

Originally posted by eurobeem View Post
        yes we should.

Ollie and myself and trying to work on getting something set up for the end of August. Something similar to the Stance of the Union meet in texas but here in the tri-state area.

Once we finalize a date and location we'll have to flood other forums including this one to spread the word.
        If you guys need ANY help, let me know!! I could probably get a considerable amount of upstate NY people to come. I'll post it up on www.shift518.com once everything is finalized.

Seriously though, I've set up meets before and would be glad to help, let me know.
        1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
        Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

I'm down for the cause.
          MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

always down for a good meet/show even though this is my first summer with a stock car so it will be a bit different not having a show car. lol

Comment

If we choose some where in the middle between va and ny i'll be down for the cruise. Maybe in NJ or PA......

Comment

Im down for one in PA area. How about State College

-Dan

Comment

NJ/PA works for me, is anyone besides myself motivated enough to help plan this? lol

Comment

Originally posted by kramerbuccs24 View Post
                    NJ/PA works for me, is anyone besides myself motivated enough to help plan this? lol
                    I am all for it. I just don't know that part of the area very well. Maybe we can get some help from local PA members to chime in and help us find a location. As for the date, lets try to make it on a Sunday cause i know alot of people working on saturdays.

Comment

Yeah I don't know of any places to meet in NJ or PA either.

Sunday is fine for me, as long as we nail down a date a month or two in advance I can take off any day.

Comment

I can help with a place. Just shoot me a PM, im from Pa.

-Dan

Comment

I'll just tell you on here............

............find us a place and post it in this thread!!!!!!

Was that so hard?!?!?

Comment

We could do it at the York Fair (same place VAG fair is held). Its right off the highways so there would be no confusing on how to get there. Its a big place and plenty of parking. Im not sure on prices to "rent out" the parking lot, maybe there isnt any at all. I could find out if that would be a option.

Another place could be possibly somewhere around Penn State?

-Dan

Comment

Penn State would work, except that its far from EVERYTHING hahaha. Pick something thats not in the middle of PA.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                              X