Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: New York - Wald Duchatelet - 17x8/9 - 4/5x114.3

SOLD!

Time has come to move on and do different things. Bought these from VR wheels in May 2012. Took them apart this past April and cleaned them up. Lips were chromed but I sanded all the chrome off as it was pretty hazy and them polished them. Faces could use powder coat but I didn't have money at the time when I took them apart. Wheels are 2 piece with welded barrels.

Location and Contact info:
    -Located in Norwich, NY
    -Can ship at your expense.
    -Willing to drive up to 100 or so miles.
    -Text anytime at 607-226-0047 (best way of contact)
    -Name is Andrew

Specs:
    -Dual drilled 4/5x114.3 from the factory
    -17x8 +29
    -17x9 +35
    -Not sure on the hub bore size but it's pretty big. My hubs are 67.1 mm's and these wheels are bigger. I would imagine it's eiher 72 or 75 mm.

Tires are included with the sale. They are Falken 912 205/40's and have a little life left in them. They have some toe wear and the sidewalls are chewed up a bit but there aren't any cords showing and they hold air fine. Would be ok for a couple more thousand miles.

Onto the pics:

Here is what they started out as:

Pretty filthy.

These are when I finished them in April:

All the hardware is original besides one nut:

How they look on the car:

One wheels has paint chipping on the face pretty bad but I mixed some touch up paint and it's pretty close. When the wheels are on something you can't even really tell:

I took the wheels off about 3 weeks ago and cleaned them up really good. Lips could use some polish and there are some scratches on the outer lips on the 9's from hitting the body of my car. Pretty easy to fix though as the rest of the wheels are in good condition. I'm missing 1 decorative screw on one of the centercaps, got them that way from VR wheels.

(I will get some more pics when it's daylight out of how they look currently)

Not bends or cracks. Also the valve stems have new rubber washers and valve cores so they don't leak at all.

Price
    Starting at $1500 but that's slightly negotiable. No trades at this time. I do need to sell them but I'm not in a rush. Shoot me an offer, worst I can say is no.

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by andybob; 04-26-2014, 11:29 AM.

The Kia has been parted.

ttt

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
    X