Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "stance" movement.

I found this very entertaining.

The last part honeslty had me wondering how a guy like that could get published on a car site.

92' E36 320 Coúpe - 2,2l storked - Ebay headers - WARchip - KN filter - 328i decat exhaust - Lightweight M3 flywheel - Coil Overs - Rondell 58 17"

I like how he didn't give photo cred to stanceworks. And he cut off the watermark.

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Bill first fucked up by using a picture of some Hyundai with wheels wheels that don't fit.

I can't believe he opened by comparing "stance" to Renaissance art. A comparison that he not only goes on to not relate back to once, but it doesn't have anything to do with this!!!!!!! If anything, those ancient artists would LOVE fitment because it's A) pushing the boundaries B) is extremely precise (MM matter) and finally, it just looks fucking sick and goes against the norm.

An argument that would actually make sense would be comparing fitment to the work of artists from northern europe during this period. Artists who said fuck this renaissance stuff, I'm gonna do landscapes instead. This is just another "journalist" who has no fucking idea about what they're blabbering on about.
      sigpic

Comment

Love the look, i might buy a car to do it to one day but certainly not a performance car and make sure its safe to drive, but you can pick on stance for being unsafe but there are plenty of "performance" modified cars that are just as unsafe. Read More ==> forums.mightycarmods.com/showthread.php?13891-Stance-Movement-Interesting-quick-read

What You Want To Say???

Comment

Working...
        X