epic fails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• epic fails

hey...so after watching tons of fail videos i just want to leave my three of my most stupid fails happen to me or me involving people around me...

1. as a kid i was riding my bike...distracted by something i can't remember now i hit a car and flew over the trunk and hit the ground on the other side...it was a cop car...no injuries so far... just some scratches...

2. again as a kid i was riding my bike down stairs and suddenly my front wheel turned crosswise but my handlebar was still straight...and i was on the ground again in public...no injuries...knock knock knock...

3. i'm still really sorry for that one...my girlfreind, some friends and i were trying to play baseball...someone threw the ball right into my direction and my gf started running also up to me...guess what...i hit her head with the baseball bat...no injuries and i'm so thankful for that...

would be nice to read some stories from you guys...we all do stupid things so nobody has to feel awkward about that...
    I drive what I want, and what I ain't drivin' I don't want...

I grew up in a rural town when cars and petrol were cheap, my mates and i used to get up to all sorts of shit most involving a car.
    The night in question it was me, my mate Russell and his GF in my rwd Celica. we were driving around the country looking for trouble. We cam across a bit of a hill where someone had beautifully maintained the grass along the edge of the road and being the bored idiots we were i decided to rip the grass up in a bit of a drift along the grass.

Failure happened and we ended up coming back down the grassy hill and the towbar of the car dug into the road. stuck soild with the rear wheels just touching the grass. No amount of reversing, jumping on the back of the car etc could free it. and one person pushing wouldn't do it either and we needed to get out of there before someone found out what we had just done to someones lawn, another brilliant idea occurred.

While Russ and i pushed, his GF sat in the drivers seat with it in reverse and her foot on the gas. she had never driven before but we had to try and once we got the wheels on the road we should be ok.

we pushed and pushed then the car came loose and the rear wheels started to grip on the road...YAY.......Nope.....The gf still has the car pinned in reverse and Russ and i are left standing on the edge of the road in a cloud of tyre smoke while my car shoots off across the road down the other side of the hill and through a fence, ripping the drivers door right off and comes to rest in another fence about 100m down the paddock. we run down the hill to the sound of rev limiter and hysterical screaming to find the car still in reverse and wheels spinning. i turn the car off and the GF gets out screaming. took about ten min to calm her down, we get the car moving and after driving through several paddocks we make our way out onto a lower road and bolt for home.

The next day at work a local cop comes in and calls me aside. being a small town we were all well known and i had had previous dealings with this one............"Did you crash your car?" me"ah errrr no, why?" "Cause we found a red car door in a paddock with a speeding ticket in the pocket with your name on it, best you get up there and sort the farmer out, eh?)
    Cost me 1K to get the fence fixed. could have been much worse......And Russ's now wife still doesn't drive!

Comment

this is my newest episode of my Battlefield 4 failing video playlist :P I hope you enjoy it .

What You Want To Say On That???

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMegaDeathRay View Post
        hey...so after watching tons of fail videos i just want to leave my three of my most stupid fails happen to me or me involving people around me...

1. as a kid i was riding my bike...distracted by something i can't remember now i hit a car and flew over the trunk and hit the ground on the other side...it was a cop car...no injuries so far... just some scratches...

2. again as a kid i was riding my bike down stairs and suddenly my front wheel turned crosswise but my handlebar was still straight...and i was on the ground again in public...no injuries...knock knock knock...

3. i'm still really sorry for that one...my girlfreind, some friends and i were trying to play baseball...someone threw the ball right into my direction and my gf started running also up to me...guess what...i hit her head with the baseball bat...no injuries and i'm so thankful for that...

would be nice to read some stories from you guys...we all do stupid things so nobody has to feel awkward about that...

Damn I hope you don't ride motorcycles as an adult now lol

Comment

i **** motorcycles. so the world is safe.
          I drive what I want, and what I ain't drivin' I don't want...

Comment

Originally posted by p10 View Post
            I grew up in a rural town when cars and petrol were cheap, my mates and i used to get up to all sorts of shit most involving a car.
            The night in question it was me, my mate Russell and his GF in my rwd Celica. we were driving around the country looking for trouble. We cam across a bit of a hill where someone had beautifully maintained the grass along the edge of the road and being the bored idiots we were i decided to rip the grass up in a bit of a drift along the grass.

Failure happened and we ended up coming back down the grassy hill and the towbar of the car dug into the road. stuck soild with the rear wheels just touching the grass. No amount of reversing, jumping on the back of the car etc could free it. and one person pushing wouldn't do it either and we needed to get out of there before someone found out what we had just done to someones lawn, another brilliant idea occurred.

While Russ and i pushed, his GF sat in the drivers seat with it in reverse and her foot on the gas. she had never driven before but we had to try and once we got the wheels on the road we should be ok.

we pushed and pushed then the car came loose and the rear wheels started to grip on the road...YAY.......Nope.....The gf still has the car pinned in reverse and Russ and i are left standing on the edge of the road in a cloud of tyre smoke while my car shoots off across the road down the other side of the hill and through a fence, ripping the drivers door right off and comes to rest in another fence about 100m down the paddock. we run down the hill to the sound of rev limiter and hysterical screaming to find the car still in reverse and wheels spinning. i turn the car off and the GF gets out screaming. took about ten min to calm her down, we get the car moving and after driving through several paddocks we make our way out onto a lower road and bolt for home.

The next day at work a local cop comes in and calls me aside. being a small town we were all well known and i had had previous dealings with this one............"Did you crash your car?" me"ah errrr no, why?" "Cause we found a red car door in a paddock with a speeding ticket in the pocket with your name on it, best you get up there and sort the farmer out, eh?)
            Cost me 1K to get the fence fixed. could have been much worse......And Russ's now wife still doesn't drive!
            Hahaha! That's a brilliant story. I love small towns for just this reason. Big towns they just lock you up. Small towns they kind of say to themselves, "His old man ain't so bad. If he survives to adulthood he'll certainly be less of a public nuisance." Made good with the farmer and all's right with the world.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMegaDeathRay View Post

Guess what we all learned from this. Dont ride bikes while thinking something else. Especially if its a girl.
              product recommendations

Comment

Working...
              X