S13 Widebody Loaded Drift Car for sale (Michigan) $10k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S13 Widebody Loaded Drift Car for sale (Michigan) $10k

The car has a rediculous # of parts on it... I'll get a list from the owner but the car's at my house so I'm trying to help him sell it

Car is SR with ~400whp... maybe more (running a HKS 3037 I believe)... the only bad i know of is that the power steering isn't hooked up yet... but an easy fix and it shouldn't stop you since the vid below was taken with the car as it sits now. Two sets of wheels (current on car have all 4 same size as rears in pics, maybe 17x10ish... multi colored... enjoy and let me know if you want it!)

Video I made of the car's first time out (first time using my camera too... excuse the vid, but you get the idea... best in 480p):
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Featherlite Alum 20ft open trailer w/ electronic trailer brakes and recent servicing also avail... $3500

Same trailer in this video (my car on the way to the cage shop)... best trailer I've ever pulled... can barely tell you're hauling something and great mpg (as far as trailering goes)
    Loading my car on the trailer to take it to the cage shop (only thing I haven't done myself)... taste of how the RSR sounds on a RB20DET
    05 B6 S4 Avant 6MT (SOLD)

09 E61 535ixT 6MT Wagon

bump for you, seems like a real nice car
    1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
    Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Working...
    X