Lets get Florida back on the map!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets get Florida back on the map!

Simply Clean is really helping to put FL back out there showing them that we are still here. I've gotten orders for stickers from Portugal, Netherlands, Canada, Hong Kong, and Iceland so far.There are really nice cars here and i would love to see all of Florida shine. Some friends and i are looking for a new venue to hold the next event because the first meet was over crowded. But along with bigger places comes more requirements. So we started to make stickers to hopefully fund the next event and bring everyone together again. So if anyone wants to help support the movement for Florida, snag a sticker from the link in my sig and we promise to throw a better event than the first!

A NEW ERA... A NEW MOVEMENT

-Nickoli

The video of the event made it on every Major Car Blog.. check it..!

click here for the motormavens Link
    click here for the stanceworks/canibeat Link
    click here for the hellaflush Link
    click here for the speedhunters Link

here is some pictures of cars that attended

you can view a lot more pictures from others here
    Simply Clean Wrap Up

TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO SPREAD THE WORD

damn, wish I could have been there
    I ees een jur cambers, nomnomin on jur tairs

Comment

x2, I already recieved my stickers! I cant wait till the next event..

Comment

sooooo angry i could not make it to the 1st one...
        next one though i will be there hell or high water...or whatever lol

Comment

thanks guys!

were getting recognized in Australia!... Crazy

Comment

yeh bro, you did prolly see me around yesterday..

The last event was dope. And being that i'm in orlando, for the next event i really wanna help somehow..

let me know how i can possibly be of assistance..
            sc300 "Scraping Guts" -sold

ucf20
            ZEAL VIP

Comment

The biggest assistance we need is eyes and ears. And by that I mean listen and look out for places that might be good to hold a car meet of maybe 200+ cars.

Its really the only thing holding us back for setting up a permanent date
              Last edited by punkhop83; 03-11-2010, 04:44 PM.

Comment

excuse my lack of knowledge on the subject, but what are the exact parameters/difficulties in finding a location? getting permission from location owners? Does it exclusively have to be in a parking lot?
                sc300 "Scraping Guts" -sold

ucf20
                ZEAL VIP

Comment

Yea, permission, a good location with decent driving ground's. A warehouse spot would be pretty dope or parking garage.

Comment

like how my car made ur post twice , look, I know cause im a down south guy and all, but I really really think an ocean view spot on south beach would set the scene off.

south beach! do it!

Comment

Originally posted by gabedm View Post
                      like how my car made ur post twice , look, I know cause im a down south guy and all, but I really really think an ocean view spot on south beach would set the scene off.

south beach! do it!
                      all ready have that in mind for after Simply Clean Orlando Round2

Comment

Problem is where in south beach will we find a lot big enough for all the cars that we can "reserve" for the day..

Comment

^^hopefully by then we will have the funds to rent out a spot for a meet

Comment

when is simply clean orlando 2, and when would this sobe meet happen?

Comment

Originally posted by punkhop83 View Post
                              ^^hopefully by then we will have the funds to rent out a spot for a meet
                              Thats the problem there arent many spots in south beach to hold many cars, you can go about 25-30 blocks up to miami beach and theres a pretty big parking lot next to the Eden Roc Hotel, Im sure theres a way to reserve atleast 4 or so lanes in the parking lot, you just gotta know how many will show. I really think its a great spot actually since it sits along the boardwalk. You'd just have to get more info from the city on it!
                              Last edited by nght&day; 03-15-2010, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X