Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 911 porsche

Hi guys,
    Here's some close pics and videos in action.
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

This is a 1974 911 porsche that has been updated ground up from engine to paint.
    Mechanical:
    1982 3.0 SC motor with less than 80K. (150 to 160 on all cylinders). Leakdown test is 5-7 percent on all. Have all the paperwork and pics of installation by a very well known mechanic in the Porsche community. Do your research on a 3.0 motor to know what it is.
    915 tranny with LSD, new clutch and flywheel with pics of installation and paperwork.
    Following things replaced: Fuel pump, fuel filter, regulator, fuel accumulator, frequency valve, updated chain tensioners, wilwood cross drilled rotors, rear cv joints, plugs, gaskets, and every nut and bolt on the motor. You can see for yourself and has no oil leaks. It comes with a custom exhaust with a full cat bypass. I bought a 74 since its smog exempt in Ca. Basically it sounds ridiculously mean with a gurgle.

Suspension: 18x11 and 18x9.5 3 pc. wheels that are staggered with green bilstein shocks which are new. Tires have 74% tread or more. Note that the suspension has no springs. It comes with factory adjustable spring plates to lower the car. Very easy to do. It has been lowered and realigned.
    Body/interior: Steel 964 turbo body conversion and fiberglass bumpers. Paint is white with a shot of pearl you can see at night. Has the basic rock chips in front and quarter panels by the flare. Interior is tan leather from a 964 with 8 way power seats. No rips, tears, or cracks. White gauges and a descent stereo with sub.

Trying to get around 16K. $27-30K was spent on building this. I'm not in a rush or need to sell this but just seeing if I would get any serious interest. If not I would rather keep it since it would be worth more in the future. Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jinos; 09-18-2010, 08:31 PM. Reason: add more info to listing

Amazing! This is fucking awesome

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Thanks! I'll post a video for anyone who's seriously interested. If you wanna know what is sounds like type in 993GT on youtube and watch the silver one from japan. I swear on everything it sounds exactly the same. I can't post any vids at this moment since I'm at work and everything is blocked.

Comment

haha if i had a pocket full of 18 g's i really could not think of a better way to spend it. your car is amazing!

Comment

The things I would do for this car..

-Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Hinman View Post
            The things I would do for this car..
            You're not the only one.
            Care is epic mate, GLWS.
            Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

Comment

bump

Comment

gl, nice car
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Wow, nice Porsche!

Comment

if it had a turbo and i had a job i'd want me some of this. good luck with the sale.

vagina, it's what's for dinner.

Comment

Bump skipity bump! Price lowered and willing to trade for an 4dr E46 black + cash (around $8K). Just bought a house and need money for remodeling. E46 is for the lady.

Comment

Hey Jinos,

Have you posted this on pelican parts, i think it would be a good place to post a forsale thread along with bimmerforums if you want a e46.

GLWS, i wish there were higher res shots since the car looks fresh.
                        00 Subaru RSTI (Garage Queen), 95 Miata (Daily Track Rat)

Comment

I did on pelican and rennlist. Keep getting oversea offers but don't want to deal with them. Thanks. I do have alot of high res but this site won't let me post them. Sorry. Not quite computer savvy....

Comment

Thought you guys would like this.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

where are u located?

Comment

Working...
                              X