This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-Level calibration issue

So after having my air installed for over a year, I finally got around to installing my e-Level sensors. I followed all the instructions for installing the sensors. They have a little less than the 2.75" of travel recommended, probably around 2.5" and definitely greater than 2". When running the manual-range calibration, my car airs out then does not do anything else. After a bit my rocker switch flashes both arrows rapidly.

This error says that the travel range is too small which I find hard to believe. The only thing that I can think of is that the rear fills and dumps much faster than the front. I'm not sure if this would cause a problem.

If anyone has any insight that would be greatly appreciated. I will contact AccuAir monday, as I assume they don't work on the weekends.

Thanks,

Mike

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!

So I was thinking and trying to figure out what was wrong. I decided to check the output of the sensors at the ecu (green wires). After checking those it turned out that the front driver sensor value wasn't changing. So I check the wires at the sensor and it turns out that the wires weren't connected to the pins in the plug all that securely. Removed the pins, soldered the connections, hooked everything back up and SUCCESS!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by mike410; 09-08-2013, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X