This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Days Until WW3

It's up to you now USA, congress vote on monday coming, please send your veiws regarding the attack on Syria to your local congressman/woman as we did here in the UK, where it also actually worked. Here's the contact, all you need is your zip code.

SHARE IT ON!

Doesn't work that way in the US. I stopped caring a while ago about that crap. Makes no difference either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      Doesn't work that way in the US. I stopped caring a while ago about that crap. Makes no difference either way.
      This.

Politicians have their own agendas, if they actually listened to the public our country wouldn't be in the shitter..

'07 Audi A3 3.2Q

Comment

Unfortunate but true. The jackoff's in Washington could give three shit's what this country's people need or say.
        Sup. Call me Z.
        My Accord "build".

Comment

Hayden, I've been seeing all of your FB posts and your message, etc. But you can call all you want about this. If the President wants to go to war, it's going to happen. Even if Congress votes it down (which probably won't happen), the President has be all end all say in the manner.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

politics are gay. world will be blown up one day when everyone nukes each other. cant prevent it so i just ignore it and keep on keepin on

IG: Nick475

Comment

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
              Unfortunate but true. The jackoff's in Washington could give three shit's what this country's people need or say.
              So sad but true. Washington only cares about what the public has to say when it comes to election time. after that they just laugh and say "ha! the jokes on you suckers!"

Comment

ya'll are nuts.

If there is a giant war and everyone dies that's cool with me. Give the earth back to the plants and lions and shit

Comment

Fucking hippie. Go fuck a tree or whatever it is you hippies do.
                  Sup. Call me Z.
                  My Accord "build".

Comment

I dont fuck trees i smoke them

Also being cool with everyone dying isn't something hippies are into i don't think. Fuck if I know what they like. Not taking showers or having jobs seems about right to me

Comment

Sup. Call me Z.
                      My Accord "build".

Comment

America just wants a war coz it will boost their economy

Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

No. America doesn't want war. The jackoffs in Washington want war. Get it right cunt.
                          Sup. Call me Z.
                          My Accord "build".

Comment

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                            No. America doesn't want war. The jackoffs in Washington want war. Get it right cunt.
                            you know what I mean, America isn't run by the people, everyone knows that.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X