N00b here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N00b here

I'm Shelley. I'm 22 years old and live in Murfreesboro, TN. I've owned my car for around 3 years now and I am Euro through and through. I'd really like to get a e28 next for just a beater. Anyways, onto the mods that are on my Jetta:

Neuspeed Supercharged 2.0L MkIV Jetta
    2.4 inch pulley | C2 #42 tune | Bosch 440cc injectors | Vr6 MAF | Snow Performance Stg 1 water/meth | Autotech 260 cam | GLI exhaust | CAI | Vr6 clutch/g60 12lb flywheel | Stg 1 polyurethane dogbone motor mount | JOM coilovers | 20/25mm spacers | White BBS RxII's

and onto the pictures:

More can be found on my flickr: www.flickr.com/focal_length
    Last edited by supercharge2go; 05-28-2009, 10:58 PM.
    2.4 inch pulley | C2 #42 tune | Bosch 440cc injectors | Vr6 MAF | Snow Performance Stg 1 water/meth | Autotech 260 cam | GLI exhaust | CAI | Vr6 clutch/g60 14lb flywheel | Stg 1 polyurethane dogbone motor mount

Herro Shelley

Comment

Nice car

Comment

Welcome Shelly, good to see another tneuro reject.

Comment

Welcome abroad. Nice mods btw. Now get stanced

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

I'm looking at getting some 17x8.5 and 17x9.5 Corvette Sawblades for my next wheels.
            2.4 inch pulley | C2 #42 tune | Bosch 440cc injectors | Vr6 MAF | Snow Performance Stg 1 water/meth | Autotech 260 cam | GLI exhaust | CAI | Vr6 clutch/g60 14lb flywheel | Stg 1 polyurethane dogbone motor mount

Comment

Sawblades are +56. Just in case you didnt know already, so hope you're comfortable with large spacers.

Comment

Originally posted by supercharge2go View Post
                I'm looking at getting some 17x8.5 and 17x9.5 Corvette Sawblades for my next wheels.
                Nice! Sawblades look awesome on jettas

Comment

nice mods. im a noob here too

Comment

Originally posted by supercharge2go View Post
                    do it my buddy just put them on his GLI and they look mint. make sure you slam it
                    Originally posted by Oh, Word?
                    You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

Good lookin car!

Its yellow

Comment

super clean, if the wheels were just a little bigger I would say keep them

Comment

Yeah that is the most common complaint I hear on the wheels. I think I am low enough to pull off the 16's. As far as spacers go I know I am gonna run a big spacer with the sawblades. I should have some by next years show season. The spacers I have on there right now are 20's in the front and 25's in the back so I'm not afraid of going bigger. I still have room to go lower on my coil overs as well.

Comment

I think you should get some long beaches, a little bigger and verry clean... and of course some spacers. Other than that, I like the car.

Comment

Originally posted by TheStig View Post
                              I think you should get some long beaches, a little bigger and verry clean... and of course some spacers. Other than that, I like the car.
                              I think she just sold the long beaches she had on there.......they looked sooooooooooooo good if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                              X