Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Style 42s with tires/bbs caps

EDIT:
    I have a set of four Style 42's with BMW caps and 3 Toyo tires/1 Falken tire. All tires have about 80% life left and I have the receipt for tire purchase. One of them went flat and was replaced with the falken tire of the spare. The thread pattern matches very closely.

They are 7 out of 10 in quality mainly because they were left with salt on them and the lips need TLC. This could be done by someone with time on their hands for little to no money. I thought it wasn't to bad but its a bit worse then I thought which is why I dropped the price. All four are straight as an arrow.

Asking $600 and can work with shipping. I'll also include a set of four red/gold BBS center caps that fit them perfectly. They cost me $50 recently and are brand new.

Pics:

imintersted but i need specs on the wheels, width, diameter, offsets...all that jazz

Comment

I believe all four are 17x8 ET20 all the way around. I'll double check for you tomorrow AM.

Comment

Lmk

Comment

Originally posted by notloEnuf View Post
          Lmk
          17x8 ET20 All around. I have a local buyer lined up so let me know asap.

Comment

Working...
          X