X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negative/Low off set wheels?

Yo!

I have 9x16 ET15 Borbet As

I still have insufficient poke at the back, but at the front the tie rods rub very mildly against the back of the barrels.

Being a noob, do I just get spacers, or since I'm being tempted anyway, do I get low/negative offset wheels?

Will I really find 5x112 at negative offsets?

As you can see, more lows and pokes needed. Help me!

Last edited by SamPet; 08-09-2013, 12:47 PM.

1986 500 SEC

Mods, please move to wheels forum...I'm a douchebag

Thank you

1986 500 SEC

Comment

Lols
      Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

spacers work for the front, also you could shave down the backpad of the rear wheels so they dont poke as much. for wheel options, it just depends how deep your pockets are. Theres tons of wheels in the classifieds on here or vortex. Not as many options for 16's in 5x112 but if you want to run wobble bolts you could buy 5x114.3 wheels too

Comment

Originally posted by cbus mkv View Post
          spacers work for the front, also you could shave down the backpad of the rear wheels so they dont poke as much. for wheel options, it just depends how deep your pockets are. Theres tons of wheels in the classifieds on here or vortex. Not as many options for 16's in 5x112 but if you want to run wobble bolts you could buy 5x114.3 wheels too
          So some 5mm on the front would work.

For the rears I want more poke. I'm currently investigating some 17x9 fronts and 17x10 rears which should do the job!

Are wobble bolts safe? Sound retarded

1986 500 SEC

Comment

wobble bolts are no problem. perfectly safe.

Comment

Working...
            X