Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help from German users.

Hey guys,

I am looking for German users that can lend me hand in helping to find a Golf MK2 1,6d or TD.

I know of mobile.de, and i have importet cars from Germany to Denmark before, but during this time, i have made mistakes.

First of all, i would to know about the license plates, both times i have importet cars, we went with the Yellow lable plates, that from my understanding only are legal to use inside Germany, where as you can get Red lable plates (Import/export plates??) from what i have heard?

Can anyone confirm this? If so, does anyone know the price on these plates?

I am looking for an MK2 at around 500euro, and then hoping to beat the price down to 400euro. I'd like to stay in a budget of around 600euro for car and plates to get it out of germany.

Next issue is, i dont speak German, even thou i do tend to spend more and more time in Germany, but i tend to get around with English. But a helping hand with license plate info, and maybe other online traders would be very nice.

Thank you
    Last edited by Pierre3400; 08-01-2013, 04:20 AM.

92' E36 320 Coúpe - 2,2l storked - Ebay headers - WARchip - KN filter - 328i decat exhaust - Lightweight M3 flywheel - Coil Overs - Rondell 58 17"

kleinanzeige.de

you should post this in the international section tho

u'll get more help there

also there is a thread called "need stuff from germany" op is Dr. AK
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Thank you.

92' E36 320 Coúpe - 2,2l storked - Ebay headers - WARchip - KN filter - 328i decat exhaust - Lightweight M3 flywheel - Coil Overs - Rondell 58 17"

Comment

np
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

The story with the license plates is right. The yellow ones are legal for 5 days in Germany. The so called export plates can be bought at every "Zulassungsstelle". It works almost the same way I think, but I never needed them. I have no clue how much they are. The yellow ones are around 80 € for 5 days including the insurance fee. Information on the export plates can be found at this website.

If you're using Facebook become a member of the Sourkrauts Classified Group. This might be one of the best sources to find low price Golf and sellers that are willing to help you.
          My 1978 Porsche 924 build thread is quite boring.
          * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

STRLW // Photography focused on vehicles

Comment

Working...
          X