What kid of reaction does your car get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kid of reaction does your car get

When you are driving down the road, what facial expressions do people usually make at your car? Good bad? I'm curious

IG: Nick475

I get a ton of wtf faces haha of course that's probably because its a saturn. Lots of good and bad faces as well, occasionally people whip out their phone and snap a pic and I can never tell if that's to mock me later or they like it

At the end of the day tho I don't really care. Don't get me wrong tho, it's nice to have your hard work appreciated, but in the end I just do what I like.

The best looks are when you scrape on speed bumps, it's always a look of horror, confusion, disgust and sometimes a smile
    1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
    1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

Haha that is the best for sure. I was leaving a parking lot last night and dragged frame rails down the exit. It's so funny to watch people's faces

Comment

Then they see that they're Rota's...

Last edited by e.mury; 07-27-2013, 05:03 PM.
        "That's just a penis with headlights glued on."

Comment

"Everything has potential."

Comment

[QUOTE=e.mury;1148805]

This. I had a EG hatch almost wreck because he was too busy looking at the car to pay attention to the turn he was making.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
            And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

I thought that the kid in the hat was Adam from Workaholics for a second.

Comment

Comment

meh

Had a kid yell once, "it's still a Kia."

Childish, but all I could think of, 'that's not what your mom said!'

Had a lot of mixed reactions at H20 last year. I had a guy ask me if this was real life and shake my hand and others with thumbs down.

In the end, it's whatever. I built the car 'cause I wanted to do something different.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Occasionally I'll get the thumbs up but more often than not its just a blank confused stare. I honestly think the majority of people that see it don't even understand.

Comment

I get a lot of angry people too. But I think it's cuz I usually drive 5mph under the speed limit to avoid any imperfections in road

Comment

Oh also Hondas usually rev at me or pretty much any teenager usually tries to race or something

Comment

I get about the same..sometimes good reactions like being at the movies the other night and as my lady and i were getting in the car, a kid in another E39 says "sweet bimmer man". I also get the ocassional bad ones. Went to a gas station last month and a cop tells me i ruined a perfectly good BMW by lowering it....

oh well..

Comment

The most memorable thing I can think of was a huge fat dude in a Scion xB with a huge shocker decal on the rear window trying frantically to catch up to me in rush hour traffic so he could do a ricer flyby. Otherwise usually no one notices it's too out of the ordinary. Honda kids try and race me sometimes but I think that's just what they like to do anyway.
                            Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Comment

Originally posted by Nick475 View Post
                              Oh also Hondas usually rev at me or pretty much any teenager usually tries to race or something
                              I'm going to do BOTH if I ever run into you on the highway.

Pull up next to you...rev... drop it in third... and do the back and forth taunt!
                              DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
                              E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

Working...
                              X