Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERY RARE AFAIK Graku Comp Meshes 3 piece

SOLD

Up for sale is a set of extremely rare Graku Competition wheels. They are true 3 piece wheels. They are extremely lightweight because of the centers being made out of magnesium.

It is very hard to find info on these wheels. I do know that these are very early mesh design wheels. Graku began to produce them in the 70s. One of the lips is stamped with "Compomotive" as well (shown in pics).

These wheels came off of a Porsche 930 race car. The rears had 345 size old pirelli's on them.

The wheels themselves are in excellent shape for their age. One lip does have a bend though, but it doesnt effect anything. I have polished the lips pretty well, but there are still faded areas and some spots on the lips. Otherwise, like I said, he wheels are in great condition.

Onto the specs:

The fronts are 15x9 et unknown

The rears are 15x11 et unknown

Bolt pattern is 5x130

They do come with very cool raised porsche center caps as well.

I am asking $1500 OBO plus shipping

Pics:

Last edited by DaCabrioGuy; 10-20-2013, 08:43 PM.

Wow, that's the third set I've ever seen for sale. I have a not so agressive set; nice price also.

GLWS!
    Activity is not on my list of activities.

Comment

i look for 2 centers of this wheels. i have 2 off them but i like to have a set. komplett

regards
      we love to build custom wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by chandlerGTi View Post
        Wow, that's the third set I've ever seen for sale. I have a not so agressive set; nice price also.

GLWS!
        Thanks man! yea I just took a shot in the dark with pricing since I have never seen any for sale.

Originally posted by dr.benz View Post
        i look for 2 centers of this wheels. i have 2 off them but i like to have a set. komplett

regards
        Sorry, I dont have any centers if thats what you are asking.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bumpppp.

Nobody wants these?

Comment

These would look so awesome on a 70's/80's era Porsche 911, good price too.

Comment

Check your messages!

The BDC GARAGE / Audi Q5 STLTHPRJKT / Audi A4 APR stg3+ / Porsche 964 C4 airride / Aircooled Dpt
                www.bdcfamilia.com | facebook.com/bdcfamilia | @BDCFAMILIA (Instagram)

Comment

Originally posted by mikebagel View Post
                  Check your messages!
                  Sorry, didn't see that you messaged me! haha. Replied.

Comment

Originally posted by o2G2o View Post
                    These would look so awesome on a 70's/80's era Porsche 911, good price too.
                    I didn't see your post haha. Thank you! I am really hoping these go to someone who will put them on a period correct car.

Comment

BUMP I need these gone asap. I am really going to stick to $1500 because these wheels are worth a lot more!

Someone buy these!

Comment

and sold

Comment

Originally posted by dr.benz View Post

regards
                          I've got 3 spare. Anyone interested?

Comment

Working...
                          X