E34 Mineralblau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E34 Mineralblau

Does any one know anything about this colour? Bought it on Saturday. Proper photos coming up hopefully soon.

E34 build, Futuras included.

Clean e34 congrats!

231 Mineralblau Mineral Blue Metallic Blue 51 91 1 973 948

Yeah what would you like to know? This blue automotive paint color is most commonly known as Mineral Blue. The color formulation has been used between 1990 and 1991, primarily by BMW.
    And of course never made it to the US market... And I have always wanted a Mineral Blue E30!

get White wheels!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
      Clean e34 congrats!

231 Mineralblau Mineral Blue Metallic Blue 51 91 1 973 948

Yeah what would you like to know? And of course never made it to the US market... And I have always wanted a Mineral Blue E30!

get White wheels!
      Thanks! Some rust spots and etc but what can you expect. I've never seen this colour before, I actually thought it wasn't original. Are they rare?

P.S You read my mind on the white wheels

Comment

Originally posted by BigBjarne View Post
        Thanks! Some rust spots and etc but what can you expect. I've never seen this colour before, I actually thought it wasn't original. Are they rare?

P.S You read my mind on the white wheels
        Yeah you can say its Rare for sure. I mean I have not seen one YET..... They never made it into the US market. If you consider Calypso rare then this is a dinosaur that is still alive (Super Rare!) lol

This is more info then you will ever need on rare bmw colors.... Enjoy!

Orinocco Arizona Sun Metallic **** Green Byzanz Metallic Monochromatic Yellow CSL Dakar Yellow British Racing Green Lila Metallic Mora Metallic Mix of colours Phoenix Yellow PY on LSB Sephia & Violet blue Sparkling Graphite Techno Violet Velvet Blue Estoril Blue...
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Yeah you can say its Rare for sure. I mean I have not seen one YET..... They never made it into the US market. If you consider Calypso rare then this is a dinosaur that is still alive (Super Rare!) lol

This is more info then you will ever need on rare bmw colors.... Enjoy!

http://www.germancarforum.com/commun...ed-bmws.23769/
          Cool, saw some nice BMWs in there! Got some rust to fix though, oil change, all of the spacers and she's good to go. Apparently chipped as well. Shame it's the M20B25 though...

What do you think about yellow lights and white wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by BigBjarne View Post
            Cool, saw some nice BMWs in there! Got some rust to fix though, oil change, all of the spacers and she's good to go. Apparently chipped as well. Shame it's the M20B25 though...

What do you think about yellow lights and white wheels?
            I know you might be tempted by things like yellow lights (ambers) But don't do it! Keep it simple it deserves to be done right! Don't cheap out on ghay wheels ether, save up my man! keep the grill chrome also. And plz no eye brows or dumb kits! Also never black out the tail lights, maybe even find stock ones. Fix the rust first and engine crap! M20's are great.... in a e30! lol but hey it's okay I am sure it still moves around just fine lol!

The simpler the better! I would fix her up a bit. Lower it the proper way and get some nice wheels.... Call it a day. Would be one of the cleanest e34's!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

I know you might be tempted by things like yellow lights (ambers) But don't do it! Keep it simple it deserves to be done right! Don't cheap out on ghay wheels ether, save up my man! keep the grill chrome also. And plz no eye brows or dumb kits! Also never black out the tail lights, maybe even find stock ones. Fix the rust first and engine crap! M20's are great.... in a e30! lol but hey it's okay I am sure it still moves around just fine lol!

The simpler the better! I would fix her up a bit. Lower it the proper way and get some nice wheels.... Call it a day. Would be one of the cleanest e34's!
              Hmm, we'll see. At least I'm gonna keep it clean! Rust etc. is most important right now. Too bad I have no idea how to do it. Yeah, the M20 moves but I'd rather have the M50.

Comment

Should I post this in the showroom?

Needs a proper cleaning.

Comment

Working...
                X