Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not sure if srs

obvioulsy not tho
    Last edited by P78; 06-26-2013, 04:25 AM.
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Dafuq?

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

thats creepy as fuck, however, transhumanism and human-animal chimeras are VERY real and WILL be the downfall of the world as we know it. scary fucking shit.

Comment

wait people actually do that shit?
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

no to that extent, it's generally done on via genetic modification, thus goats are born with human faces, soldiers can have night vision built in to their eyeballs and shit. look up transhumanism man, scary shit. ALL the GMO companies have had free reign to do any genetic modifications to anything without public notification since '05.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnytsunami View Post
            no to that extent, it's generally done on via genetic modification, thus goats are born with human faces, soldiers can have night vision built in to their eyeballs and shit. look up transhumanism man, scary shit. ALL the GMO companies have had free reign to do any genetic modifications to anything without public notification since '05.
            I figured people werent as stupid as the first post, but some of the other shit is pretty intense....

Comment

yeah it's said that it's (transhumanism) is the next "arms race". 'merica

Comment

I'm at a loss for words here.
                Sup. Call me Z.
                My Accord "build".

Comment

Comment

News in Hindi(हिन्दी में समाचार), Hindi News(हिंदी समाचार): देश के सबसे विश्वसनीय अख़बार पर पढ़ें ताज़ा ख़बरें। पढ़ें देश, विदेश, बॉलीवुड, लाइफस्टाइल और राजनीती की ब्रेकिंग ख़बरें. Read Latest Hindi News, Breaking News at Dainik Bhaskar

its real WTF.

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

won't the dog snout just rot away and infect the open wounds on his face? also wtf did they do to his eyes?
                      Jason
                      flickr
                      build thread

Comment

what

the

fuck
                        Real name is James

Comment

Dude that looks so fake haha, it's photoshopped.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnytsunami View Post
                            yeah it's said that it's (transhumanism) is the next "arms race". 'merica
                            I'm pretty satisfied with my arms, but hopefully somebody is advancing the science on horse penis transformations.
                            025garage

Comment

few thoughts that come to mind:

lol wut? NOOO!, lol yes!, Fake, Rep, Stank, Gross, Dirty, Dusty, Stupid and more then anything I would love to shoot this guy in the face w a 12 gage (if it was real)
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                              X