My Holden VH Commodore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Holden VH Commodore

Hi, another noob here. Really loved some of the cars on here and decided to join in and share my ride with the rest of you.

This is one of my babies

82 VH Commodore 253 V8. Beige and brown interior.

Last edited by GetToDaChopa; 10-18-2010, 01:28 AM.

UPDATES UPDATES to whoever looks at this thread...

LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK!

I fainted when i first saw them in real life...

Now here come some of the best things you'll see on a car!

I was seeing how low it goes before it starts scrubbing:

This is whith one person sitting on the back and the weight of 4 rims in the car. There is a really thick part that im having trouble rolling up. Spent all this time just on one side. gotta do the other one too.

Comment

Very fkn nice, I've never seen bbs on a commo... good work!

Comment

I dont like holdens or fords but BBS on a VB i think you might be on to something!

Comment

i definitly approve

Comment

bigger lips and skinnier tyres!

Comment

Just remember people these are replica's BUT i love the damn things...

Comment

awww. so are they fake splits? whats the specs?

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                  skinnier tyres!
                  so you can drop and inch or 2

Comment

Front: +20(offset) 17"x7.5"
                    Back: +20(offset) 17"x8.5"

Comment

Throw away the bbs centercaps, deffinately no use for them on those wheels.

How come you didnt buy genuine? Deffinately not hard to find some older bbs rs in those specs for whatever it is that you payed.
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Well if i would have found them in the exact spec i needed then i would have gotten them.

Comment

nice wheels are ridiculously expensive in australia unfortunately, and if we try and import something nice we get slapped with a big bill for shipping and customs. :-( why can't we have nice things

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            Throw away the bbs centercaps, deffinately no use for them on those wheels.

How come you didnt buy genuine? Deffinately not hard to find some older bbs rs in those specs for whatever it is that you payed.
                            that says BB5

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Originally posted by GetToDaChopa View Post
                              Well if i would have found them in the exact spec i needed then i would have gotten them.
                              patience is a virtue. If you wait and search you will find. the longer you wait for the perfect set, the more money you can save to spend on them or other parts. There really isnt an excuse for not buying genuine, some people will just never understand the concept behind it.

Originally posted by Riley_J View Post
                              nice wheels are ridiculously expensive in australia unfortunately, and if we try and import something nice we get slapped with a big bill for shipping and customs. :-( why can't we have nice things
                              This is untrue. I have 2 sets of extremely rare wheels coming from Japan that I bought for a steal... If you want nice/rare wheels they are easy to source from Japan and arent as expensive as people make out. The part I dont understand is why people dont actually try to find these avenues and instead go the lazy route and buy reps... I though building cars was about quality and detail.... Supporting companies that make quality parts and not supporting the ones that rip them off..

I just see no passion or pride when people dont strive for this.

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                              that says BB5
                              That makes it all better then
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                              X