Weksos Industries: BEWARE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weksos Industries: BEWARE!

I'm writing this review on behalf of my younger brother, but I'm sure there are other members on here who've gotten ripped off in the past month.

My brother purchased a set of coilovers for his Civic back on April 26th of this year. They called, said the parts might be on backorder, and that we'd be contacted once they came into stock. Okay, no big deal. The next day, his card was charged- that must mean we'd be contacted for the status of the order, right? Wrong.

That phone call never came. An email never came. In fact, I have yet to hear from anyone that works for Weksos.

For two weeks (14 days total), I have tried calling the shop number anywhere from 3-7 times a day at different hours. I've tried writing multiple emails to different addresses (Mike@weksos, info@weksos, etc.). I've tried asking people I knew on the west coast to go directly to the shop and speak with them (our own Big Mike) on my behalf.

Nothing.

As it stands, we have already submitted a chargeback from the bank to dispute the charge, as we have had zero customer service or any confirmation of anyone doing anything (besides taking our money) from Weksos.

We are not the first to have this happen to us, there are multiple posts on their facebook page and on other forums showing that other people have been ripped off as well. Just a few posts I've managed to screencap and paste together:

I've purchased parts from Weksos in the past and have had nothing but good things to say. I purchased my coilovers from them three years ago, and they were more than helpful to help me get small issues resolved. I'm not sure what happened on the last week of April, but apparently, they forgot that they were a business. For a company that throws such huge car shows and events, they should know what Public Relations means.

I hope this saves just some of you from going through the painful process of disputing a charge and having to go through what my younger brother is dealing with now.

If an employee from Weksos is reading this, I invite you to send me a private message concerning this matter. I will be posting this on as many other public forums as I can.

(I'm writing this at work right now- I wish I had more time to word this better and post more proof. I'll try to add more to this as time goes on)
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Wow. Like you said, with a company that hosts as many huge shows as they do, you would think there customer service would have been better. Hopefully, your brother and the others that got ass pounded get this resolved.
    Sup. Call me Z.
    My Accord "build".

Comment

I feel especially bad for my younger brother- he works his ass off at a part-time job while going to school full-time. It took him a little while to save up the cash for the coilovers to get his car low for the summer, and now it's going to be another 3 weeks for the bank to decide if he's getting his hard-earned money back, and another 3 months to decide if he can keep it.
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Damn. That's some bullshit. Dare I ask what he bought exactly?
        Sup. Call me Z.
        My Accord "build".

Comment

Function/Form Type 1's for his EG.

Comment

more like Weak-Sauce... ba dum pshhhh
            I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Damn. To us, that doesn't seem like that big a deal but I can totally understand his situation. We've all been there. Hopefully this gets resolved quick.
              Sup. Call me Z.
              My Accord "build".

Comment

they are the worst coilovers ever produced BTW. Hes better off without them
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                  Damn. To us, that doesn't seem like that big a deal but I can totally understand his situation. We've all been there. Hopefully this gets resolved quick.
                  $620 is a big deal when you bring home a small paycheck, on top of paying for school.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  they are the worst coilovers ever produced BTW. Hes better off without them
                  I won't clutter this thread up with coilover debates. He's on a pretty serious budget, and even the 'worst coilovers ever produced' are better than the blown struts and stock springs he's on now.

Comment

$620 is a big deal when you bring home a small paycheck, on top of paying for school.
                    That's what I'm sayin' though. Its the minuscule paychecks that we all know about and I can totally understand.
                    Sup. Call me Z.
                    My Accord "build".

Comment

Wow, kinda make me happy i bought mine from somewhere else

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

As of today:

Comment

Damn. That's straight bullshit man.
                          Sup. Call me Z.
                          My Accord "build".

Comment

Damn shitty situation, I'm guessing they don't take paypal?

Comment

I feel especially bad for my younger brother- he works his ass off at a part-time job while going to school full-time. It took him a little while to save up the cash for the coilovers to get his car low for the summer, and now it's going to be another 3 weeks for the bank to decide if he's getting his hard-earned money back, and another 3 months to decide if he can keep it.
                              That's the part that would piss me off too...

Hope you get it resolved. That's shocking to hear about such a big name in the aftermarket industry.
                              IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

Working...
                              X