Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Ronal Racing Magnesium

sold.
    Last edited by floridabmx; 11-18-2013, 02:06 AM.

cool wheels. lol price
    Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
    The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
    P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
      cool wheels. lol price
      Thanks. Although your wheel knowledge and appreciation suffices to say.
      Last edited by floridabmx; 06-06-2013, 08:22 PM.

Comment

WOW, where did you find those!
        Dice Stylzz

Comment

Originally posted by Dcestylzdtailer View Post
          WOW, where did you find those!
          Thanks man, got extremely lucky and found em in Miami only an hour away from me!
          Last edited by floridabmx; 06-09-2013, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
            cool wheels. lol price
            I agree, are we missing something here or why are they priced so high for the condition? Also why are some of the pictures of the wheels with two outers (valve stem holes).

Comment

Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
              I agree, are we missing something here or why are they priced so high for the condition? Also why are some of the pictures of the wheels with two outers (valve stem holes).
              Can you find me a set of ronal racing for cheaper? I just sold my other set in same condition to a buddy... for 2k. And those were 5x112. These have a higher offset and allow you to adapt to 4x100 and other bolt patterns easily. You're essentially paying for the centers. I dont expect anyone to use the halves, although they could. But I don't entirely expect someone with a widebody 911 to purchase them.

These are magnesium track wheels from the 80s that weight 13-15 pounds, which were very expensive. These are not BBS RS that were a factory aftermarket option pulled from a bmw and had cool new lips and and shiny gold bolts from china installed.

I sell lots of wheels and my wheels are priced to sell. and usually sell within a week or two. I hold these very close to me, and although they are for sale...theyre not priced to sell. I dont mind keeping them. But lets just say theyre on pelican parts for 3k, and I've had a few emails about them.

But basically, they're just expensive and extremely rare wheels...

If you have any more questions just let me know. Thanks
              Last edited by floridabmx; 06-09-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Most of the barrels on Racing/Rennsport series wheels are often used as lips. As most of the owners of those wheels were indeed race teams, they may have used some of the components in various configurations hence the holes for the valves everywhere. BBS for example provided plugs in their Rennsport catalogue for people that were using flatbase wheels mostly.

Comment

Working...
                X