Breaking the LAW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking the LAW

Last night I got cited for my wheel fitment, its stupid because a state cop a previous night had driven behind me and didnt pull me over. This cop however decided to pull me over. I was at a red light waiting to turn left, saw him pass and he hit his brakes directly and pulled up on a street I was going to pass once the light turned green. Once I pulled over to the side of the road my drivers side rear lip tucked fender, sitting on lips pretty much due to the road. He told me my bearings were bent blah blah unsafe blahh blahhh.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen. Anyone have dummy paperwork saying its okay?

CHARGE: TIRE EQUIPMENT AND TRACTION SURFACES

NATURE OF OFFENSE: OPERATED VEHICLE WITH UNSAFE TIRES AND OR INCORRECT TYPE, SIZE, CONSTRUCTED TIRES

nhoJyauQ/John Quay

E36 Vert Build

Instagram @nhojyauq

PA is fucking stupid.

/thread
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      PA is fucking stupid.

/thread
      kill me now.

nhoJyauQ/John Quay

E36 Vert Build

Instagram @nhojyauq

Comment

Couldnt say really, but was he a trooper? If so 90% of all PA troopers I have dealt with have small penis syndrome and are huge dicks to make up for it

Comment

God your car is awesome!
          Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Not for anything, i can totally see why he pulled you over. Regardless of how we know its safe, i think he was just genuinely concerned over what he saw, not busting your balls.

I also think if you front camber was close to the rear, he would have left you alone. It's just the drastic difference in the camber would make it so that a person not in to our scene think something is bent, not him being a dick.
            Last edited by Jesus Christ; 06-01-2013, 11:31 AM.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

safety is up to the officers discretion. cant really fight him on that one
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I got stopped several times. with about -4degrees camber front and i don't know the rear spec, i guess it was at -7 to -8 ish.

I normally just got questions like.
                -are those special tires, that you have on the wheels?
                -is it not annoying driving so low, we see you around, driving really slow over speed bumps, and avoiding pot holes.
                -how is the tire wear?
                -do you think you would pass inspection, being low and your wheel tilting like that?

And then they would let me go. The cops here are really nice, as long as you don't speed.

*edit
                guess this is a better photo.
                Last edited by Zic; 06-01-2013, 11:32 AM.
                -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
                  I got stopped several times. with about -4degrees camber front and i don't know the rear spec, i guess it was at -7 to -8 ish.

I normally just got questions like.
                  -are those special tires, that you have on the wheels?
                  -is it not annoying driving so low, we see you around, driving really slow over speed bumps, and avoiding pot holes.
                  -how is the tire wear?
                  -do you think you would pass inspection, being low and your wheel tilting like that?

And then they would let me go. The cops here are really nice, as long as you don't speed.

*edit
                  guess this is a better photo.
                  loved that car. lucky you man, and i thought my car couldnt make my life anymore difficult.

nhoJyauQ/John Quay

E36 Vert Build

Instagram @nhojyauq

Comment

Hahaha, cars are nothing but trouble. and a little bit of joy
                    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

They've tried to hassle me a couple times but just swing suspension words around and explain how it "works" and they back off haha.
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

YOU DESERVE TO GET CITED!
                        quit being a little bitch about.
                        you break the law you pay the price, simple as that.

if you want them to leave you alone, fix your damn car. otherwise keep paying tickets. either way, don't bitch and moan like some punk kid.

Comment

"its camber officer bro" if your bearing are bent to that extreme the car would not be drivable and your wheels would wobble like a belly dancer.

when getting pulled over, Keep Clam Explain Yourself.
                          i don't use a computer for music, Strictly HARDware, Cassettes, Vinyl, Samplers and Drum-Machines.

https://soundcloud.com/baphcat

Comment

Originally posted by devon.818 View Post

if you want them to leave you alone, fix your damn car. otherwise keep paying tickets. either way, don't bitch and moan like some punk kid.
                            Woah woah. Slow down, take a deep breath, look up at the sky take that fuckin broomstick out of your ass and chill your cuntnugget ass out.
                            Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                              Not for anything, i can totally see why he pulled you over. Regardless of how we know its safe, i think he was just genuinely concerned over what he saw, not busting your balls.

I also think if you front camber was close to the rear, he would have left you alone. It's just the drastic difference in the camber would make it so that a person not in to our scene think something is bent, not him being a dick.
                              yeah thats what i was thinking, just sucks how I want it to be drastic. the dude was pretty chill he was just confused.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              safety is up to the officers discretion. cant really fight him on that one
                              I told him i could put my stock wheels back on and knock out the camber, he said plead not guilty and he would work on the $$$ for me.

Originally posted by Zic View Post
                              Hahaha, cars are nothing but trouble. and a little bit of joy
                              it never ends!
                              Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                              They've tried to hassle me a couple times but just swing suspension words around and explain how it "works" and they back off haha.
                              haha yeah i tried he wasnt following though
                              Originally posted by devon.818 View Post

nah man your lookin at this thread the wrong way, I just wanted to conversant about such a topic since there are plenty of people on here who roll with way more camber than i run. thanks for the kind words tho.

nhoJyauQ/John Quay

E36 Vert Build

Instagram @nhojyauq

Comment

Working...
                              X