FS: Fittipaldi's 15x9 15x9.5 You know the ones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Fittipaldi's 15x9 15x9.5 You know the ones

Hey dudes you know the deal, changing things up so these have to go.

Specs:
    Fronts-15x9et8 with 195/45 Toyo T1R's with 95% tread life, wheels are in great shape no bends or cracks just a few small marks on the lips from being used. Tires are in excellent shape with absolutely no sidewall rub.
    Rears-15x9.5et0 with 195/45 Continental sport contact2's 90% tread life, again wheels are in great shape just have a few marks from being used and one has a scratch on the lip (shown in picture below) Tires are in great shape but have a good bit of sidewall rub from the mk2.
    4x100, with hubcentric rings for 57.1

Wide 15" fittis are pretty uncommon, most of these wheels came in 16" but had 15" centers(damn near impossible to find these lips) or where true 16' . These started life as 16's and i converted them to what you see now, all brand new lips from tuner shop as well as brand new chrome hardware. Overall the wheels are in really good condition, some small marks here and there but no damage at all. They will fit a Mk2, Mk3, E30, or Miata perfectly!

Fitted on the mk2 and mk3.

Price- $2600 shipped(Con.Us) + I will split Paypal fees.

If you have questions please Email me at cdotraynes@gmail.com I can respond much faster than a PM

Pics.

Last edited by C.Raynes; 05-28-2013, 08:55 PM.
    Masters.

Price dropped.

Pm's replied.
    Masters.

Comment

fawwwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkk
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

bump for a good friend!

Comment

Working...
        X