300 srt? thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300 srt? thoughts?

test drove one the other day and sweet jesus its like riding in a caddy but strapping a jet engine on your back.
    can't get over how it reminds me of some old gangster bootleggers car, all hooked up and loud....

anyone else dig it?

I like the looks of them from the outside. Haven't been in one or driven one so I can't comment on that. Looks like something the mob would roll around in.
    IG: @OsakaFlocka

Comment

Even though they all look the same when done up I would love to have one. I'd rather get a SRT8 Magnum and stance it

Comment

Originally posted by devon.818 View Post
        test drove one the other day and sweet jesus its like riding in a caddy but strapping a jet engine on your back.
        can't get over how it reminds me of some old gangster bootleggers car, all hooked up and loud....

anyone else dig it?
        They are boats, very large cars but they do move haha. I've driven the SRT8 Charger and Challenger and love driving them both.

I think the 300 could look awesome if done correctly.
        1975 BMW 2002 : : 1977 BMW 320i : : 1983 BMW 320i

Comment

My dad has a Charger SRT8. That thing MOVES. It's not any kind of autocross champ, but it handles back roads pretty damn well. Just sucks there was no option for a manual trans.

Comment

all solid points, wasn't sure how they'd handle, when I drove one I just turned some donuts and did a few straight line pulls.

never bought a new new car (all my shish be 80's euro stance), might have to dip into some savings....eeek.

lol

Comment

Working...
            X