Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please, help me to win a photo contest with my slammed toy A-Klasse :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please, help me to win a photo contest with my slammed toy A-Klasse :)

Hello everyone!

I'm a beginner stance fan and new to this forum. There is a photo competition in Russia, where participants make their own authentic design for a new A-Klasse and the most liked will get a new real ride. I couldn't resist the temptation and made a small wooden slammed Mercedes. I really like the result and believe, that stance lovers would value it too, so guys, please, help me winning the prize

In order to do this, you simply need to open the page here: http://www.facebook.com/panavto/app_171603486326076, click the smallest grey button on the top with the word "Работы", find my photo under the name of Serge Vasin and click "like". That's it. If the page with competition is not found, search for "panavto" in facebook search, open the most liked group and click the small thumbnail with an A-Klasse on the top of a page and you will open the contest page.

I would really appreciate if you do this for me, thanks everyone in advance.

P.S. The actual photo of what I've done is:

Guys, I still need some votes, please, help me! This is not spam, I am absolutely real

P.S. The toy is made of wood with laser-burnt exterior lines, interior seats, steering wheel and panoramic top.

Comment

This is how you can get the competition page.

Comment

3 posts, all in this thread asking someone to do something for your benefit. gtfo.

Comment

Voted for you.

trollface.jpg

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I didn't vote.

Just kidding. Voted for the competition.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

i vote for.....

the post above mine
                I drive what I want, and what I ain't drivin' I don't want...

Comment

Working...
                X