• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Equip 01 and Enkei 92 Wheels 14x7 0ET Brand New Tires

Work Equip 01

Size: 14x7
    ET: 0
    PCD: 4x114.3
    3 Piece Welded(Yea you can't rebuild them but they dont really need it and you'll never have a problem sealing them,yay)
    Tires: Falken 512's brand new unmounted

Story and Condition: I bought all wheels as a set as a project. The works were in good physical condition, just needed polished big time and cleaned up a lot which is what I focused on. No real damage such as bends and major curbage, typical used old school jdm wheel condition, lips and inner barrel edges in very decent condition, just nicks here and there no big deal. One of the two's outer barrel/lips on the step lip has "acne scars"(Best way I could describe it) you can tell in the pics which one, it's not terrible, I tried the best I could to sand it out but its there. I have all hardware including valve stems for the works.

Enkei 92's (The old skewls )

Size: 14x7
    ET: 0
    PCD: 4x114.3
    Tires: Falken 512's mounted brand new never used

Story and Condition: These had lots of physical damage when I got them. I stripped them and went to work on the lips hammering them and grinding them down to be as asthetically and physically as well as possible(Inner barrel lips/edges were fine). They held air and still do, it's just i wanted to perfect them as much as possible. The hard work is done just the finishing repairs need done if wanted to make them show quality, i'd run them as is. Most of the focus was the above so if the polishing of the works wants to be achieved a tad more wetsanding and polishing is needed but once again i'd run em as is no prob.

Group Shots

Will not separate unless two buyers at same time come buy.
    Think your buddy's rotas/xxrs/drags are cleaner.....Awesome go be a "baller", someone WILL appreciate these.

Price: $800 obo............OBO meaning if you truly are interested in them contact me and lets nego why you feel they're worth the obo and we'll make a deal. I just dont want to get a bunch of "Whats the lowest you'd take" bs.

THANKS!!!

pm'd

Comment

These are pretty much pending sale/sold to ^ This guy,i'll update what happens.

Comment

I still have these, they are still pending to J_Williams however we are trying to figure out shipping to Canada and its sluggish. If anyone in the states is seriously iterested asap get at me, otherwise I am going to continue the deal w/this ^ guy. THanks
        -Julien

Comment

I will take $700 firm plus shipping if anyone is seriously interested. Wheels w/brand new rubber ppl, cmon this is a deal!

Comment

Still have these, somone in the US buy them unless you're willing to pay the outrageous international shipping.

Comment

Working...
            X