DDM n great customer service....pffff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DDM n great customer service....pffff

Well last friday i made an order for the DDM coilover setup. I called prior to placing my order to ensure they were in stock, the guy said ya we have them in stock and they would ship wednesday. Well today i get a call about 12;30 and they tell me they are canceling my order cause they dont have them in stock and would not be restocking them.....great You guys waited damn near an entire week before you guys decided to let me know. Granted i was refunded but now i'm up shit creek and have to make a decision as i have a show in a couple weeks.

Sooo

From what i can tell my only 2 options is

The D2's which are 900 and dampening adjustable

or

The K sports which are 1200 and dampening adjustable

Seems like those are the only two in my price range....anyone know of any others?

Are there any e36's out there on these?
    Could you give me some personal reviews?

Sorry to hear that man. I am personally a fan of KSports cause thats all of really used. Dont have any personal experience with them on e36's though(or any bmw for that matter) sorry. Hope you get something soon and dont forget to post pics.
    3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

I have heard nothing but good things about KSports.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Not to start a opinion thread, but from what I've heard ... D2 = Ksport. Whatever that's worth to ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          Not to start a opinion thread, but from what I've heard ... D2 = Ksport. Whatever that's worth to ya.
          Ya Ksport and D2's are made in the same plant, that i already knew but that dosent mean that they are held to the same quality. I do however like the fact that you can adjsut the shock height to retain your shock travel

Comment

So DDM isn't going to be selling their coilovers anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
              So DDM isn't going to be selling their coilovers anymore?
              Nope they are officially not selling there coilovers anymore....well at least for the e36.

Which i cant really understand because i know they sold ALOT of them. I dont see why they would just stop selling such a profitable item. Either way they way they went about handling my situation was bullshit and i from this point forward will NEVER order from them again. Funny thing is over the past month i've spent jsut about 1600 with them well actually less cause they refunded me the money for the coils. Theres plenty of places out there have quality parts and GREAT customer service. Good customer service gets my repeat buisness hands down over price.

-

Comment

The D2's which are 900 and dampening adjustable

or

The K sports which are 1200 and dampening adjustable
                I'm looking for a set of coils for my e36 and am on about the same budget as you. I was trying to do some research on the D2's and KSports you mentioned above but couldn't find them in that price range. Do you by any chance have the links to them?

Thanks

Comment

ordered BnG RS2's.....will be here today.

Comment

Perhaps they've had too many problems with them? Who knows.

Comment

I never heard they were simply not selling them anymore. I know Jim stated they were going to be doing a big 'make over' but haven't heard anything past that. Who knows. I enjoyed mine.

Comment

have you heard of racelands?
                        -Jorge-

Comment

well after speaking with one of the managers there they said they have had to many complaints on the coilovers so they stopped selling them.

yes i have have heard of racelands and im good on that. I ordered and recieved my BnG RS2's look great waiting on the install to decide there performance level,

Comment

where did you order your RS2's from?

Comment

Chris from 1552 price was 1150 shipped

Comment

Working...
                              X