Is it just me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me...

or did we just lose like days worth of database?

Im not sure, but i posted a thread in the classifieds and its gone, also another thread that was going on in the sticker section about StanceWorks University stickers is gone too?.. Whats going on??

Comment

We moved to a new server which is why most of the posts made are gone.

Mike put up an announcement hours ago.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Are you guys going to be able to retrieve anything? Sorry I missed the thread.

Comment

It's all good if you missed it. I actually don't know about retrieving anything. Feel free to ask Mike.
          Last edited by jasonklee; 02-16-2010, 11:55 PM.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Alright thanks!

Comment

Not just you. I noticed too ah well, shit happens when you xfer servers.

Comment

Damn I made like 60 posts yesterday and alot of them were constructive... Damn well I am just gunna have to make a boat load more today I guess.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Nice kick to a n00bs bag. Am I here today, or floating in bit&bytes limbo?

Comment

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    Damn I made like 60 posts yesterday and alot of them were constructive... Damn well I am just gunna have to make a boat load more today I guess.
                    ditto here....I made some solid contributions to my thread haha. I did see the announcement though and went back and saved all the pictures in my posts with the img tags so I just have to do a copy and paste now.

Comment

i thought it was just me going crazy or bieng way more drunk then i thought. thats really shitty if they lost all those posts and information.

Comment

We did in fact change servers. Apparently our other server company wasn't too happy that we were taking up over 50% of it's bandwidth

With that said, Mike is working vigorously to work out all the kinks so everyone's patience is greatly appreciated. If you have any pressing concerns, feel free to PM me. The less Mike has to answer questions, the quicker everything will be sorted around here.

Thanks everyone.

Comment

So you guys were not on a dedicated server before? That's crazy haha!
                          Glad it's fixed now!

Comment

soo ... they will be able to bring back the missing info and posts ? or they aregone for good ?

Comment

I expected them to just be gone...that's how I took Mike's announcement anyway. I reposted almost everything today that I did yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                              X