shop car Elevens' & Ace Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shop car Elevens' & Ace Up

Dylan from Elevens' here. Well after getting the last car done, Brianna's satin white s14

we got started on this

here is the Ace Up Motorsports shop drift car. 240SX driven by Ace Up owner Vitaly Sopkin. Its going to be a pure competition car, and you will be seeing it at Arizona drift events and national ones too.
    We at Elevens' are doing the paint on it right now while it is totally taken apart prior to the built sr20 going in. Vitaly welded in this nice cage here and we painted that black.

that was masked and the interior was sprayed gloss white. its a full on track car so it doesnt need to be TOO nice but we at least wanted it decent looking.

and then started prepping parts...

and prepping...

and spraying a little primer...

and more sanding

sooooo as of right now the car is prepped including door jambs, overfenders, and the body kit. and we will be getting the engine bay cleaned up and ready for paint too. we will be spraying that the Elevens' signature color Laguna Seca blue. the rest of the car will be sprayed satin white and we have some pretty wild ideas about what else we might do as well. i will try to update this thread often if anyone cares to watch the progress and the blog will have updates too. also you can add Ace Up Motorsports on facebook to see what Vitaly is doing to it.
    thanks for looking and let me hear your questions/thoughts!
    *CLICKY*add us on the facebook
    blog www.gotoelevens.blogspot.com *** www.AceUpMotorsports.com ***www.azdriven.com board sponser

Looks like its gonna be sick. moar update..
    3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

small update:

flat white was sprayed on the roof/trunk/jambs/doors today. Need to get a little more paint to finish the bumpers and the white will be all done.

i took a little time to clean up the front tubs with a little sanding and filler work. they are now ready for the BMW Laguna Seca blue to be sprayed in the engine bay.this will hopefully happen this week.

so next update will be of the car all done! then its off to the track to slide it around and maybe just scrape some of the paint back off haha, thanks for looking
      -Dylan
      blog www.gotoelevens.blogspot.com *** www.AceUpMotorsports.com ***www.azdriven.com board sponser

Comment

Want to see more!
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

quick update here. we took some time off of the shop car to get DJ's subaru WRX painted:

this car is pretty sick, we rolled the fenders, fixed the cracks and breaks in his chargespeed kit and painted the body, jambs, and everything. he went for a white basecoat, silver pearl, and on top of that ghost blue metalflake. we color-sanded and buffed it too.
          should be seeing more of this car in the future, hes putting a gnarly motor in it as well.

but with that done the work continued on the 240
          building the motor now:

and sprayed white on the rest of the parts, bumpers, front fenders, engine bay, and the intake manifold.sorry for the cell phone pics guys

whew. k now we need to get it all put together....stay tuned and thanks for looking

Comment

sick man. finish this shit! SW needs more dope 240s

Comment

Looks really good so far bet you cant wait to drift it!
              Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Nice work!

Comment

things are moving along...

motor built and in.yay not all hooked up yet, but its sittin in the right spot

test fitting the fiberglass. trying to get it to sit right, still needs some finessing.

the ducting for the v-mount intercooler/radiator looks sick. next is wiring...ugh. and sending off the aluminum to Full Race for some of what they do best.
                  thanks as always for looking!

Comment

Why does the a pillar bars and the main hoop sit so far away from the a pillars and b pillars?
                    Ryan

Comment

its actually closer then a lot of gusseted cages.

Comment

Nice build,, def following

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

So far so good. I like what I see.

Comment

some random stuff
                            Lexan

intercooler welded

project stalled for a little bit while waiting on parts but things are moving again

other random shop stuff
                            sprayed some FN01's for a car we sponsor, Danny Le's S13
                            sticker in the wheel looks cool

pile of Vette wheels going on my brothers E36

some have been refinished already (with a pearl blue in the clear)

other stuff in the works: carbon interior door panels for the shop car and the e36,
                            black with rainbow flake valve cover on the s13
                            salad shooters on the BMW, has coilovers in now, just waiting on spacers.
                            other random carbon fiber parts and painted crap i dunno

we are having fun for sure haha, thanks as always for looking

Comment

Damn I cant wait to see this finished.
                              3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

Working...
                              X