Vintage stance (pro touring) appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage stance (pro touring) appreciation thread

This will be my first post here. I saw someone post pics of a 69 Camaro and everyone freaked out, lol..so I thought maybe there was a small chance a few of you might be living under a rock. Well, welcome to the light! Today "musclestance", or obviously better known as pro touring, is a highly coveted, dollar RICH industry, observe

This one isn't exactly a muscle car but I love it.....

And these cars perform every inch as good as they look...

Not to take anything from the white 69 Camaro posted here. Very cool car. we're working on one now with a full frame, ls3, IRS, blah blah blah....
    Last edited by Musclestance; 02-24-2013, 06:49 PM.

Very Nice

Comment

Everyone freaking out? What thread title is it?

Also, nice Camaro. I love those years.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Badass stuff.

What front end is that on the mustang?
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

....the two tone Camaro was built by a super sick shop in Brentwood. The mustang is vintage bodied 79 pace car.
          Last edited by Musclestance; 02-24-2013, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Or how about this....

Last edited by Musclestance; 02-24-2013, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Comment

Wait so are you just trying to inform people?

Any of these cars you've worked on or own?

Comment

Originally posted by Skraight. View Post
                  Wait so are you just trying to inform people?

Any of these cars you've worked on or own?

Nope. None of those are mine. I'm just sharing some random shots that I thought everyone might enjoy if you haven't run across them. They are pretty easy to find, I'm sure people recognize several of them. I can tell you the story on most of them, as the pro touring world is pretty small, but none of these are mine. But again, google will tell you pretty much everything youd want to know. Just my first contribution here. For kicks....

This is just a picture portion, yes?. Now that you mention it, i do have a very decent little stable though. Probably not the prototypical stance works rides, but then again I'm definitely not the usual member here. I just share enthusiasm for properly hung cars
                  Last edited by Musclestance; 02-24-2013, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Very bad ass.

Comment

The Torino is my fave I think. I won't clog everything with a Bunch more pictures. Just google rad rides Torino for pictures. The fit and finish is insane. Troy trepanier is one of a handful of the top custom builders out there. I believe george poteet commissioned it. I guess the point is that I love how the pro touring scene is hurtling money at these old cars in the name of the stance.

Comment

Ya I definitely dig it

Comment

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                          Badass stuff.

What front end is that on the mustang?
                          Early Fox-body, that 'generation' went thru a couple facelifts. It would be an 83-88 or something like that...

Comment

Originally posted by 01lexpl View Post
                            Early Fox-body, that 'generation' went thru a couple facelifts. It would be an 83-88 or something like that...

That looks killer. I really have a thing for notchbacks. And again, the silver and black one is a 79

Last edited by Musclestance; 02-25-2013, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Musclestance View Post
                              Nope. None of those are mine. I'm just sharing some random shots that I thought everyone might enjoy if you haven't run across them. They are pretty easy to find, I'm sure people recognize several of them. I can tell you the story on most of them, as the pro touring world is pretty small, but none of these are mine. But again, google will tell you pretty much everything youd want to know. Just my first contribution here. For kicks....

This is just a picture portion, yes?. Now that you mention it, i do have a very decent little stable though. Probably not the prototypical stance works rides, but then again I'm definitely not the usual member here. I just share enthusiasm for properly hung cars
                              And here I thought you were actually somebody with nice cars, but none of them are yours. Umm...cool
                              2005 Mercedes C230
                              2000 BMW 323iT
                              1998 Toyota Tacoma
                              1954 Ford F100

Comment

Working...
                              X