for sale/for trade...17x8/10 Monoques

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for sale/for trade...17x8/10 Monoques

The offsets are high, near 50's. Tires are brand new falken 512 front and 452 rear but will be on the car soon. 205/ 45 and 235/40. 1/1.5" lips. mild stretch. looking for 5x130 wheels or redrillable 17" rs's. BBS multi piece is what i'm after but anything 5x130and 18" will be considered. Wheels are wrinkle red and powder is near flawless with a great tight wrinkle. gold bolts (tuner shop) are not original style used. The used bolts were phillips head in back with a open end nut on the outside. very retro and i still have them . lips are just a polish with a drill but look decent. 1 small crack in barrel professionally repaired. cash price $2000.00

Last edited by bradp@adaptecspeedware; 08-19-2014, 01:21 PM.
    If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

follow on IG: eurotrashapparel

bump
    If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

Comment

still lookin for some 5x130 18's

Comment

nice 993. Loved reading the VR6 build..... nice ideas. Great car. GLWS.
        PORSCHE

Comment

Originally posted by lopro View Post
          nice 993. Loved reading the VR6 build..... nice ideas. Great car. GLWS.
          thanks man

Comment

I would consider trading my RS's if they weren't red. So tempting!

Instagram: @robbytopher

Comment

what do you have? powder can be changed

Comment

check my IG, @robbytopher 17x8.5 17x10 polished faces, white windows, polished lips 5x100

also have another 16x8 16x9 full satin black powder coat, chrome hardware, flat caps 5x130

Instagram: @robbytopher

Comment

bump from the dead

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                    X