Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOI: Adelaide S|W Meets

Hey guys/girls,

I've noticed that there isn't much going on here in Adelaide. Especially when it comes to S|W. Either no one knows about S|W or they do and are just lurking here in Adelaide, and it down right sucks.

So, I've been thinking for a while that we start something of a meet here in Adelaide.

I'm thinking something fortnightly on a Thursday. Not sure where, but would obviously be an after work event.

Any ideas would be great!

Seb
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Where's Adelaide?

Should be a few of you.
    Alex, Ano. There was a few fat BMWs at that show, wouldnt know if they were interested in 'stance'.
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Move to Melbourne, problem solved...
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
        Where's Adelaide?

Should be a few of you.
        Alex, Ano. There was a few fat BMWs at that show, wouldnt know if they were interested in 'stance'.
        Unfortunately, Adelaide is in the middle of Australia and not apart of the Eastern states where shit actually goes down...

There would be a couple, and I guess a small group is better than no group!
        Hopefully it'll grow.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        Move to Melbourne, problem solved...
        Wish it was that easy Roman, but will definitely be heading over for meets!
        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
        there there.

Comment

Cute blondes in Merc's!

Comment

Me me me me!

Yeah Melbourne's where its at unfortunately We can only try here. Theres a few "STANCED" (Not stanced) cars going around. But not sure what their interests are. Just more reason to go visit Melbourne again

Comment

lol, Adelaide is pretty small. I've only seen a few "stanced", and I use that term lightly (haha!) cars around. Adelaide people should post your cars up here!

Probably best to meet other fellow car enthusiasts at car shows.

I'll probably be at the SMASA show n shine, Old Skool n New Age and All Japan Day.
              3 shows in the next 2 months!

Comment

Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                Cute blondes in Merc's!
                Yes, yes there are...

Originally posted by dvious View Post
                Me me me me!

Yeah Melbourne's where its at unfortunately We can only try here. Theres a few "STANCED" (Not stanced) cars going around. But not sure what their interests are. Just more reason to go visit Melbourne again
                We can only try here in Adelaide I guess, but you're right, Melbourne is where it is at! We'll do road trips one day, soon hopefully.

Originally posted by ating View Post
                lol, Adelaide is pretty small. I've only seen a few "stanced", and I use that term lightly (haha!) cars around. Adelaide people should post your cars up here!

Probably best to meet other fellow car enthusiasts at car shows.

I'll probably be at the SMASA show n shine, Old Skool n New Age and All Japan Day.
                3 shows in the next 2 months!
                You're right, Adelaide is very small, and there aren't many "stanced" cars, but there is still something and why not make it bigger? I think if we had a decent group like the boys in Melbourne have, then it'll be a lot better than what we currently have.

I'll definitely be hitting up each event with my trusty camera
                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                there there.

Comment

Staaahhhnceworks lol

Comment

I lol'd when Ano told me that story Ryan
                    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                    there there.

Comment

Its unfair

Alex and I will be at Old Skool n New Age this year aswell Andrew, so let us know and we can all enter as a group. Im assuming you will be there aswell Seb?

Comment

Sure will be there, will be trying to get to as many as possible. Whore out the current setup and then blow everyone away with the new one when it is done...

1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.

Comment

Originally posted by dvious View Post
                          Its unfair

Alex and I will be at Old Skool n New Age this year aswell Andrew, so let us know and we can all enter as a group. Im assuming you will be there aswell Seb?
                          Yep, I plan on going...not sure about entering though. I think that's the same day as the BMW SA Club dyno day? I was thinking of going to that too, car hasn't been on the dyno yet.

Comment

this year is a little hektic for me, but Ill be keen to make an sa trip next year once the civic is done.
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Sounds good Ox, im fairly sure AJD in Adelaide is one of the better shows, maybe its worth bringing the Civic down for that!

Comment

Working...
                              X