Post your custom fabricated interior mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your custom fabricated interior mods

I want to see hand fabrication mods, no swaps. Nothing that just anyone can buy and install, I want to see what you hand made yourself (or had someone do) custom.

BTW, taking a shift knob from an 02 M3 and putting it in your 95 M3 is not a custom mod, its a swap.

Here is my contribution. I painted the headliner in my bug after having a month worth pf rain in Seattle, I wanted to feel warm. It works.

What cool customs have you done?
    [

That looks awesome. I'm gonna do plaid headliner in a week or so. don't know if that counts. I can't decide on the color that i want to use yet tho. I have like 5 or 6 swatches that i'm debating on....
    -Brandon-

Comment

wow that is sick
      Chris-

Comment

I guess this counts?

Comment

I'm about to start on my interior.
          I'm doing a confederate flag as my headliner in my e36, no joke.

Comment

that bug's headliner is way badass. much cooler than everyone and their dog doing plaid these days.

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
              I hope you actually do this

Comment

That sky is fantastic! Do you have pictures of it in the finished car, or is it not done yet.
                -George
                flickr

Comment

wow

if you do this, mad props
                  Chris-

Comment

Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                    That looks awesome. I'm gonna do plaid headliner in a week or so. don't know if that counts. I can't decide on the color that i want to use yet tho. I have like 5 or 6 swatches that i'm debating on....
                    Of course it does, want to see picks of your progress.

Originally posted by Chris@MemoryFab View Post
                    wow that is sick
                    Thank you

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                    I guess this counts?
                    Looks cool. I have some fabric in a plaid with skulls in those same colors. Bought it knowing one day I may use it, just havent bought the right car for its application yet.

Yes!! How are you going to do it? Paint, dye, resin to hard and gloss paint, fabric, ...? or is this another secret, ha

Originally posted by Stan Marsh View Post
                    that bug's headliner is way badass. much cooler than everyone and their dog doing plaid these days.
                    Bleh, anything is better than keeping it stock IMO, plaid is fuckin cool.

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                    That sky is fantastic! Do you have pictures of it in the finished car, or is it not done yet.
                    I wish the car was finished, it's one of those I work on it here and there when I have nothing else to do kind of projects. Problem is I always have something else to do. But its a bug, it can sit for years and then start right up.

I am curious to see more of Fluids 740iL Grenade shift knob.... hint hint
                    [

Comment

I'm gonna use a flag to do it instead of fabric. It's not really a hard concept.

Comment

Ha, yeah that would prob work best too, sometimes I overthink things.
                        [

Comment

I'm gonna use a flag to do it instead of fabric. It's not really a hard concept.
                          God damn thats badass
                          Originally posted by da3bous
                          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

the confederate flag should be interesting in the e36, just don't let Al Sharpton see it.

Comment

that grenade shift knob would be easy. just go buy a fake grenade or a decommissioned dummy grenade and then drill and tap the bottom.

Comment

Working...
                              X