Wekfest 2010 / San Francisco / FEB 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wekfest 2010 / San Francisco / FEB 28th

For those of you who don't know, WEKFEST 2010 is at the end of the month. This is a serious show and encourage anyone that can make it out for it, to do so... more info here:

www.sfwekfest.com

I will be flying up to attend. Will be coming in on the 27th (saturday) and would like to meet as many of the NorCal members as I can. Sean has kindly offered to show me around, but if you NorCal guys got the weekend free, then post up..

Ben

Awesome.

Hopefully we'll meet soon Ben.

Gotta ask some friends if they are also going to Wekfest.
    Last edited by jasonklee; 02-04-2010, 07:32 PM.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Sweet! I didn't realize you lived in the bay Jason.. I'll look forward to meeting you that weekend, if your free.

Comment

i dont think ill be able to make it.
        gonna be at a drift event in fresno the day before.
        take a BUNCH of pics
        Flickr
        need your fenders rolled or your car shot? pm me for info! =]

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          Sweet! I didn't realize you lived in the bay Jason.. I'll look forward to meeting you that weekend, if your free.
          Haha. Now you know. For sure. I'm def. looking forward to meeting you and of course the cars there.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

This show should be off the hook ,they apparently got really picky as to whom was accepted. I might make it from Socal but have to be sure my move to the new home is finished by then.

Comment

Please do man.. would like to meet ya.

Comment

Ill be there showing my doo doo brown jetta, as long as i get everything done in time!
                Flickr WaterCooled Militia EuroPlush

iggy@canibeat.com

Comment

Hmmm... I was thinking about making the trip too Ben. Soo many events this year, decision decisions
                  sigpic
                  davidtormey.com

Comment

Do it Dave! definitely something worth making the trip out for! Plus its in SF, that alone is reason enough to come out!
                    Flickr WaterCooled Militia EuroPlush

iggy@canibeat.com

Comment

I think I'll probably go!

Comment

Dave... no brainer... do it! I'm getting more and more stoked for this trip!!

Comment

Showing for Gillis Motorsports

Comment

I'll be there showing with RareJDM.
                            www.marcuscookephotography.com

Team RareJDM

Comment

i'll be down in the bay that weekend so it'll be awesome if we could have a little SW meet n greet at wekfest

Comment

Working...
                              X