WT bag my b5.. need help =(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT bag my b5.. need help =(

looking to bag my 99 b5 quattro. not sure what bags are the best to get. just looking for a little input
    thanks
    frank

The B5 is a little tuff to bag. Try searching the air suspension on vortex. There is some good info threre.

Comment

Maybe try bagyard.

Comment

a good person to talk to is santi. He recommended bagyard fronts for me and regular Firestone fold overs for the rear. The bagyard struts are $$$. If your on a budget you could just get a hollow bag for the front if you have coils already.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Santi FTW. Check out this satisfied guy..

Air By Santi Everything but the trunk floor was installed last night. I drove it home and it drove amazing! Felt like being on stock suspension. Santi took pics while we worked since my camera broke. So this morning I took a couple "teaser" photos with the wife's PNS. http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/thepirate_01/Air/Picture009.jpg?t=1264948948 http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/thepirate_01/Air/Picture008.jpg?t=1264949116
          '99 Audi A4 1.8T- Holset HX35W- Widebody- Matte Green -PVW 11.09
          '00 Audi S4 2.7T EPL Stage 3- Nogaro Blue

Comment

B5 A4/S4 Quattro Rears.

The only other solution out there is some sort of inverted universal air setup, IIRC.
            I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Comment

Originally posted by A4Rob View Post
              Santi FTW. Check out this satisfied guy..

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...342024-Funbags
              Thats my car. Yeah talk to Santi, his e-mail airbysanti@yahoo.com

I'm fwd though so for my rears we used mk3 struts with a sleeve type bag. You could check out this company:

Ksport Air Suspension Kits feature high quality air bags. easy bolt-on installation and a 12 month manufacturer warranty.

Don't know anyone running them but they aren't as pricey as Bagyards.

w.i.p. (work.in.progress)

Comment

Bagyard rears aren't as pricey as you think when you take into consideration several important factors such as quality of labor, quality of components and build time.
                I used to be famous.

Comment

The K-sports actually look pretty nice. I am going to look into that more :-)
                  '99 Audi A4 1.8T- Holset HX35W- Widebody- Matte Green -PVW 11.09
                  '00 Audi S4 2.7T EPL Stage 3- Nogaro Blue

Comment

What's your budget?
                    I used to be famous.

Comment

I've seen the rear struts for the B5 first hand...they are insane, the build quality is second to none. They are so nice, you almost don't even want to install them in the car. hahaha

Andrew I need some stickers to bomb the back window..i have some bagyard ones already...need some openroadtuning swag
                      Prime Motoring
                      Detailing, Parts and Accessories

Comment

Chris, I just had a bunch made. Email me your address, I'm going to the post office tomorrow!
                        I used to be famous.

Comment

Have you looked into hydraulics? Check these guys out...

Comment

I wouldn't put hydraulics on a daily car unless you have free Chiro visits.
                            I used to be famous.

Comment

My buddy bagged his A4 right in his garage. Probably helps that he is (was?) a certified Audi tech, though. I think Mason Tech is going to have a setup out there soon, if they haven't already gotten it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X