Eurowerks 4 June 12th 2010 Minneapolis MN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurowerks 4 June 12th 2010 Minneapolis MN

Everyone! our 4th show is coming! I cannot tell you guys how excited am I about the show this year. I have been overwhelmed with the interest and feedback about this years show based on what we all did last year. The show will again be at the brewery. We will hopefully have some tricks up our sleeve to throw out for more space, but registration again, as last year is very important to do ahead of time. This should be OBVIOUS by what went down in 2009. Feel free to throw up a few more photos in the thread...

anyways, most of you have been there, but its up to you to spread the word. The show can only be what all of you make it. This is your show in the midwest. It's yours. Lets keep on proving to the rest of the world what we've got up our sleeve!

I'll post up more info later as it rolls in. Stay tuned for a more involved trike competition, spark plug challenge, and etc.

Registration is open NOW!

http://eurowerks.org/show/index.php?do=class

Here are some shots from previous years

from some mag coverage... it was good to see midwest cars get international coverage...PBMW, PVW, and Eurotuner all covered the show...

Eurowerks 4

Hope to see you there!
    That Wheel Guy

Lowered Values
Working...
X